End of week one...!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jessabelle, 29 June 2009.

1. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Well, i came to the end of week one and im so so pleased i've lost 2lb!! I know its not a huge amount but it's the first time in years i've managed to lose weight. And i haven't felt like im starving myself either. Only another 17lb to go.... x
  2. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Congratulations! It IS a big amount - very nearly a bag of sugar. Go and pick one up and you'll see you well you've done.
  3. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Well-Known Member

Wow!! thats great :) well done!! xx
  4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Congratulations, any amount is a BIG amount when you have worked hard all week to lose it, so well done to you on your loss this week. X
  5. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

thank you! i even ate homemade carrot cake yesterday lol so it proves that you don't have to starve yourself to get slim x
  6. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Well done! 2lbs is great! Your aim is to lose weight, and that's just what you did... x
  7. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Well-Known Member

Well done!! :)
  8. clare82

clare82 Well-Known Member

Well done! Hope you do as well next week!
  9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Well done! Our old leader had a plastic model of 2lbs of fat and it was an enormous lump! That's a good start, and you have relatively little to lose, I wish I could say the same!
  10. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

Our consultant has one too Judi, it's disgusting lol I often pick it up to be grossed out by it.