End of WK2 WI

jojodisco

Well I lost.......................

2 1/2 lbs!!! More than I thought. So am 11st 4lb now. But I went on another set of scales too and they said I was 11st 1lb. I am using the same ones every week, but thought I would see what I was on MIL's ones.

Hope they are right, even though I have lost the same weight,that would mean I am less than I originally thought. I tried to weigh a bag of sugar on the ones I use, but as they are digital, they wont register them! Boo.

Fab weight loss - well done babes! I know what you mean about scales, I use our digital bathroom scales on a Monday morning, but the big heavy duty ones at the gym yesterday had me a couple of pounds lighter in the afternoon in my gym gear and trainers! I think all scales are different, so best to stick to the one! Well done x

2 1/2 lbs!!! More than I thought. So am 11st 4lb now. But I went on another set of scales too and they said I was 11st 1lb. I am using the same ones every week, but thought I would see what I was on MIL's ones.

Hope they are right, even though I have lost the same weight,that would mean I am less than I originally thought. I tried to weigh a bag of sugar on the ones I use, but as they are digital, they wont register them! Boo.
Well done to you a step in the right direction.

LOL maybe the sugars been on CS ;)
As siad just use the ones you started with as they will show true,you could of been 3lbs lighter on the new ones to start with?
I just gave my newer scales away to my mum as mine made me 1lbs heavier :eek:
Your losing great so well done you xx

Back