Energy drinks

Taz

Spam Hunter
Hi all,

As some of you know, on Saturday I have a kickboxing grading (1.5 hours) followed by an advanced karate grading (2 hours). It's going to be a very hard and tiring day and I'm going to need all the energy boosts I can get. I will have pasta for breakfast then snack on bananas throughout the day. I will need some energy drinks too though but I don't want the fizzy ones.

Can anyone tell me which still energy drinks are low in Syns or free?

Not sure about SYN? etc but do you guys have gatorade over there? This is good for electrolites. Also a protein drink for when you finish as it helps muscles repair and recover.

Bren
X

i drink asda diet blue charge free on both days and reasonably priced as some of these drinks cost a bomb.....mind you i like drinking mine with vodka ha ha

cant help but did you know red bull is still in thailand and comes in a medicine bottle. lol random fact of the day there

cool i want redbull in a medicine bottle my husband drinks load of it especially when he has a "busy" day it being in a medicine bottles right up his street man flu and all that ha x

No I didn't know that. I did know that they have just done a cola flavour one but I haven't tried it.

Gatorade I have heard of it but I'm not sure where to get it.

Maybe I should just get the full fat stuff and hope to work it off!

Missy
We have similar goals, I'm 30 at end of July. I only have 7 weeks to reach my goal! HELP.....

Bren
X

Taz

Try a health food shop. In OZ they sell these drinks in the drink isle (funny that) in the supermarkets. Pretty sure Tesco's should sell it.
X

hi bren 7 weeks to the big 30 lol i'm sure you can do it i wanted to set that as my goal as didnt want to leave behind my twentys feeling overweight and frumpy i'm determined to look and feel better then ever in my thirtys :) i'm here if you need any support x

cant help but did you know red bull is still in thailand and comes in a medicine bottle. lol random fact of the day there

Apparently the stuff from thailand is so string it would be classed as a drug over here - hence why theirs is different to ours. I can say when I was out there one little bottle a night would keep me up till lunch the next day and it barely affects me at all over here!

Apparently the stuff from thailand is so string it would be classed as a drug over here - hence why theirs is different to ours. I can say when I was out there one little bottle a night would keep me up till lunch the next day and it barely affects me at all over here!
Hmmm I think this is what I need!

i drink asda diet blue charge free on both days and reasonably priced as some of these drinks cost a bomb.....mind you i like drinking mine with vodka ha ha

iv had the asda diet one before but i much prefer the Tesco own brand diet 'redbull' stuff, normally 2 for £1.50 and doesnt taste as much of bubblegum as the Asda one in my humble opinion

iv had the asda diet one before but i much prefer the Tesco own brand diet 'redbull' stuff, normally 2 for £1.50 and doesnt taste as much of bubblegum as the Asda one in my humble opinion
Yeah I think I prefer Kick too. It's the bottles that are 2 for £1.50. Do you think that if I brought the bottles and de-fizzed them they would be ok?

Hi hun,

the flat Lucozades are yummy they are in those funny sqeezy cartons if that makes sense - not sure bout syns but dont think it will matter if you doing all that exercise!! x

how about just taing some pro plus? works a treat :D

well ladies i literally live over the road from asda it is my "corner shop" so tend to just stick with asda stuff but i am going to venture to tescos as i need to try the quorn meatballs so will invest in some tesco "redbull" to try thanx :) x

I find the real Red Bull too sweet after having Blue Charge and Kick. Aldi also do a sugar free energy drink but I forget what it's called

Back