Energy levels.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Yasmine, 4 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Has anyone felt a wierd change in their energy levels?

Last week and I think a few weeks back I had this insane energy bursting within me. I couldn't stop cleaning, cooking, I was moving so much.

But lately, I felt so sleepy now, my energy has gone much lower and I feel that I don't have that glow that I did.

Anyone else felt like this? why has this happened?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    Mornin love!
    yeah im the same, all of a sudden everything seems like a chore! maybe down to the weather, im also gettin bored of lipotrim, so think thats another reason, get weighed on saturday though so hoping that will give me anothe spurt! xx

4. ABit_Batty

ABit_Batty Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Yep, I have these odd power surges where I clean the oven, sort out cupboards and stuff I wouldn't normally be bothered with. These periods are interspersed with periods of lethargy and I can't be bothered doing anything.
    God knows what causes it :confused:

5. John F

John F Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(10.11%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It happens, and it's to be expected. Basically, your body is constantly trying to adjust to the new you, but the new you keeps changing so quickly. :)

A week or two weeks where you get a massive energy burst can be compensated for by the body, by triggering the release of large amounts of ketones to use as fuel. This is good. But if this release continues while you're not active, it's like having a meal and feeling full and tired.

The best way to work through it, is to keep moderately active, preferably by having a fitness program. There will be days or even weeks where you're lethargic, but it's important to keep active. It's particularly important if you want to keep the muscles in your legs.

Your leg muscles will have been used to carrying around a much heavier load for quite some time (if you're anything like me) and now they're carrying a much lighter load. So without extra activity, the legs are not getting as much of a work-out as they used to. And thus it's possible to lose muscle mass. This is not a good thing as it lowers your overall metabolic rate and will result in slower weight loss, and increased difficulty in keeping the weight off.

6. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i been ok apart from the first week but i been gym all time since then so maybe thats why

7. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Im full of energy at the minute... Im in such a better mood, get up easier.. although find it harder to get to sleep lol!!

8. rosiered

rosiered Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm really struggling at the mo! Very cold and very tired! From 3:00 just don't seem to have any energy. I think my body it just trying to stay warm.

9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My energy was always up and down, one moment dancing round the kitchen like an idiot, the next can't be bothered to do anything!!! Mind you, I'm finding it a lot easier to get around without the extra weight I was carrying! I can barely lift my little one up and I've lost nearly 2 of her!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine how I manage to move before let alone do all the keep-fit DVDs I did!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.