Engagement rings??

Ooooo Fiona that sounds lush!!!! How long you been engaged for?

Will be a year in May :)

Still trying to decide what kind of wedding I want. I was set on the idea of a church wedding (i'm catholic) and the whole big white wedding, but now I really like the idea of doing it on a beach somewhere exotic

:confused: so confused!!!:confused:

Okey dokey skip - this is the cheapest one -

This is the middlest one:-

678.jpg

But this is the one I LURRRVE!!!!!

10243034891.jpg
It's soooo perfect and high quality - I just adore it! My mum says I get my expensive tastes from her - lol - I don't think that it's as dear as it could have been though. I do love designer stuff, after all LMTO!!!

Ohhhhhhh.....how exciting for ya Isobel !!!

Love the cheapest one....am I weird...:rolleyes:

then the expensive one....and my least fave is the middle one !

should I get my hat ordered ???!!! :p

lotsa love

Debz
xx

i like the 1st and the 3rd one not so keen on no 2

The third one is fab - I love anything pink and sparkly...........you are a lucky girl!

xx

i have to agree with the other, the most expensive one is just lush, then the cheapest one & i'm not keen on the middle one at all.
when i got engaged (14yrs ago) my then BF was a salesman, so the conversation went something like " right b4 we go looking, what type of stone do you want, what shape stone do you want, a solitare or a group?" you get the picture, i said "i don't know, but i will when i see it"
fell in love with 1 over a grand, but got 1 for £300 in the sale, a 3 diamond twist, my wedding ring & eternity rings were specially made & all thre link together.(actually having my wedding ring made was cheepe than buying his !)
whatever you get, enjoy it hun
xx:)

I love the expensive one hun - I hope you'll find one that you're happy with :)

I didn't choose mine. Colin picked it out. It's a Clogau welsh rose gold band with a 1/4ct Diamond set in a white gold claw (according to the website lol!) It cost him £900 bless him.

I'm so excited for you

Love kitty xxx

Will be a year in May :)

Still trying to decide what kind of wedding I want. I was set on the idea of a church wedding (i'm catholic) and the whole big white wedding, but now I really like the idea of doing it on a beach somewhere exotic

:confused: so confused!!!:confused:

It's a tricky one, isn't it?

You'll just have to take your time and figure out what it is that you'll remember your whole life, hun.

xxxxxx

I think all 3 are beautiful and I love the pink stone. Whichever one you get will look gorgeous on your finger. so pleased for you Isobel

Irene xx

you could go with number 1 and have a dirty weekend away with the savings youll make if you dont go for no 3

Back