Enjoy your planning!

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Sunflowers, 10 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I just wanted to say I got married nearly 2 years ago (see the sticky at the top!) My husband and I were talking about the planning of our last night - we both said the same, we wouldn't have changed our day for the world and it was absolutely perfect for what we wanted it to be but I wish I hadn't sweated the small stuff quite so much!! I wasn't in to bridezilla mode but sometimes when you're so caught up in the wedding you forget that, really, it's one day and it's the start of your marriage - not the making of your marriage!

So enjoy the planning - and your wedding days, but have fun in the process!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fenix

fenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Awwww, that is a really nice thing to say and I think you are totally right :)

I went to try on wedding dresses on Saturday and it was the first time that I actually felt like I was getting married. Seeing myself in a dress, veil and with a tiara, it was the moment it all dawned on me. Up until that moment I had been so concerned with trying to get everything organised that I wasn't actually looking forward to the day as much as I should have.

Now though, I am so excited, and have found a dress and have the motivation to lose that extra weight I have been carrying around.
  4. jojo-p

jojo-p Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey all, sunflowers and fenix are SOOOOO right!
    Enjoy it all!
    I enjoyed it a little too much and put a bit of weight on but the seamstress sorted the dress. The weather was awful - we were dancing in a bog - but everyone remembers it as a really good party! I run a wedding shop and get worried for the girls spending the whole time, well, worrying!
    Enjoy it, have fun with it, invest time in it - it is all worth the trouble!
    Weddings are just generally amazing amounts of fun. xx (if anyone wants a bit of insider help - just get in touch!)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.