Enough calories?

sammib10

I'm abit worried as to what I'm eating? On the app on my phone I can count the calories it's telling me im undereating, which is a first! Yesterday I had banana and yoghurt for breakfast, lunch I had 2 tins of ww soup and 2 slices of brown ww bread with 1 slice of very light laghing cow cheese on it. Dinner I had ww pasta sauce with pasta and chicken and then an activia yoghurt after! Does this sound wrong to anyone, I really want the tablets to work x

I think some of the people on here might say yes but im eating like you. im trying to eat as little . (less calories and low fat). but im sure someone on here can give u better advice. x

I remember from my personal experience when i was on xenical last year i lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks and that was living on 2 meals a day for 3 weeks and going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week. (when i first started the xenical) which were both very low calorie and low fat! so it does work with the pills. having said that i wouldnt recommend on doing it . maybe it was just a fast fix for myself! healthy eating is 3 meals a day x

It tells me the same most days, I'm trying between 1000 & 1200 calories a day & it recommends 1400 but that's to lose 2lb a week & I've averaged 3lbs so I wouldn't worry too much. Everyone has different ways of doing it but so far this is working for me....

i love tuna pasta one of my fav :) . i eat plenty of salad and veg but i think i need to eat more fruit. that is defo lacking in my diet. i only like bannana and satsumas . i need to work on this lol x

Ive just got a bad feeling that im going to get weighed next week and will have lost nothing! I'm being so good and sticking to the rules! :(

Don't panic I felt the same & had lost 6lbs...... Even if you don't have a good loss this week it will show next week. Keep at it xx

Back