Enough is enough...my sw diary :)

You're doing really well, keep up the good work

You are doing well! Keep at it! If you still fancy a burger, make one for free, heaps of salad, SW chips, bobs your uncle! :)

Here's to a good day today!

You are doing well! Keep at it! If you still fancy a burger, make one for free, heaps of salad, SW chips, bobs your uncle! :)

Here's to a good day today!

Sounds good, may try that next time i want a burger lol, craving has subsided for now! x

Today has been the worst day yettt!! I have felt so ill all day, had my breakfast which was shreddies and milk!! My fav breakfast! lol. Well then it all went downhill, felt so shabby and like the shreddies were gonna come back up! Had to go back to bed and Ive been there pretty much all day!! :( But I had jacket potato and tuna for tea when I felt a bit better, and I was a little peckish just now which is a good sign im feeling better since my appetite is coming back :D I had 2 crackerbread by itself and then some french fries!! Total of 6.5 syns for today!! :D Heres to up and on it tomorrow!

Had my weigh in tonight and lost another 4lb!! :D so chuffed! Today ive had a chicken mugshot and jacket potatoes with tuna and beans! (not together! lol). Im well happy!! This week im saving my syns cos me and OH are having a curry on saturday! Looking well forward to it! :D Yummy!

Congrats on your 4lb loss, you are doing really well

Oh ace, welldone!! :) And yay for the planned curry at the weekend too, happy days!

I know I cant wait, and thanks :) x

Today has been a bit hectic!! OH got in at half 6 and woke me up! Then we had a crazy idea and by 8 we had booked a weeks holiday to corfu!! lol. Gonna be hard to behave when im there! lol. Anyway ive had the dog out for a walk this afternoon and feel good for getting out the house! Ive had shreddies and milk as my HE's for today! As I said before Im having curry on saturday so I need to behave, saving all my syns for my naan bread!! Cant have a curry without a naan bread! Lol!

I am fed up with my weight too and want to loose weight but am finding it hard to stick to S W one :sigh:. I have done it before without too much of a problem hhhmmmm. Anyway I'm hoping that joining this site might help my motivation and wanted to say well done you!:)

Today has been a bit hectic!! OH got in at half 6 and woke me up! Then we had a crazy idea and by 8 we had booked a weeks holiday to corfu!! lol. Gonna be hard to behave when im there! lol. Anyway ive had the dog out for a walk this afternoon and feel good for getting out the house! Ive had shreddies and milk as my HE's for today! As I said before Im having curry on saturday so I need to behave, saving all my syns for my naan bread!! Cant have a curry without a naan bread! Lol!

Carry on your good work and imagine how good you will feel when your on holiday! :)
mmmm u have me thinking about nann bread now!
how many syns in a Nann i wonder?!
x

I am fed up with my weight too and want to loose weight but am finding it hard to stick to S W one :sigh:. I have done it before without too much of a problem hhhmmmm. Anyway I'm hoping that joining this site might help my motivation and wanted to say well done you!:)

This site has def helped with my motivation. Thanks for reading all my babble! lol. And thanks :) x

Carry on your good work and imagine how good you will feel when your on holiday! :)
mmmm u have me thinking about nann bread now!
how many syns in a Nann i wonder?!
x

Too many! Haha, weve changed our minds to chinese now, lol, chicken chow mein cooked in soy sauce is free! so might aswell be a bit safe. lol. yeah my goal for next years holiday is to be in a bikini! :) x

Last night im sorry to say I was bad, my bf brought me a doughnut and I ate it, I didnt have a sneaky treat after weigh in so had it last night, thats what Im telling myself but im still a bit angry!! lol. I had 3 lean sausages for tea, potatoes, peas, onions and gravy! :D yum! x

Today is takeaway day! still unsure what the bf wants to have. Ive just had Low Low cheese as a HE, and 2 slice of nimble as my other one, thats with marmite which is free. Also had a mugshot! So thats no syns yet today and im full :D bonus! x

So had chinese tonight :D had my usual chicken chow mein. Halved it so got half to have tomorrow, but its free anyway so heyho! I saved all my syns today and 10 from yesterday so had a spring roll! :) im fully aware that they are so so so many syns, but i dead regret it now, can feel it sitting in my chest!! the fat is clearly having an effect on my body!! since ive not ate it in 4 or so weeks!! Found some zero juice in the cupboard so having a drink of that now, trying to get rid of the stodge feeling in my chest :(

Back