Enough is enough. This last 20lbs is going...

Great planning calee... And you'll soon not make any mistakes ... I'm always making the odd one every now and again... Can't be helped! Enjoy your day xx

So today was

B protein shake made with coconut milk and cream

L mexican chicken and cheese

D Aubergine parmegana, red wine

Had tinned tomatoes though and they contain citric acid. How big a problem is that?

Today was
B protein shake made with almond milk and a dash of cream

S cheese portion

L coconut chicken, salad with mayo

S salami slices wrapped round leedammer cheese. Spoon of oeabut butter

D roast lamb and salad

Really struggling with cravings today

Today I have been out in the garden with the kids from 7.30am. Cleaned the patio furniture and erected the football goal posts so been busy.

B coffee with cream and a tablespoon of peanut butter

L Steak and a salad with cheese crackers

D Duck in lettuce baskets with cucumber, spring onions and hoisin. I adapted the recipe from Gordon Ramsay's book and used less hoisin and more soy sauce. I did remove the skin from the duck because I don't like it. Dinner was gorgeous.

S squirty cream, atkins chocolate pudding. Glass of riojca

Have had a better day today. Feel more in control of my eating.

Morning calee... Duck sounds amazing! Pleased you're feeling back in control... I have those days! Very annoying! :)

Been reading the Atkins book in more detail and feel like I am getting to grips with the woe.

I feel leaner and much more alert. I like this woe but I am worried about what will happen on the days when I don't have control over what is on offer.

Hi there and nice to find your diary. Tinned toms can be remarkably carby depending on brand etc - be very wary and use sparingly:)

Had a couple of slip ups the past couple of days but feel so awful that it should deter me in future.

Back on track today.

B low carb sausages and a fried egg

L mexican mince with peppers and onion. Salsa and cheese

D spanish chicken made with peppers, onion and tomatoes

Does that look okay?

Morning calee... Hope you have a lovely day xx

Watch for cravings from peanut butter! Have a good weekend:)

Will be back on plan as of tomorrow. Had a bad few days eating so will be doing induction properly.

Am going to post my menus for a bit of help. Have just sat and eaten half a packet of jaffa cakes and I don't eant to do that to myself anymore.

Would really appreciate any support x

Good luck with induction. You might find it easier this time around.

I started back last Tues after a week of messing about. I feel much more in control than when I originally started (about 5 weeks ago) I think that is because I now know how bad I feel when I eat carbs.

Too true! I will be much
more disciplined this time.

I am thinking omlette for breakfast.and steak salad for dinner.

Will need to have a think about lunch...

Good luck calee... Hope it goes well for you! Xxx

Back