Enough is enough

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisa83, 7 January 2010.

1. louisa83

louisa83 Well-Known Member

I posted a few days ago about my concern over the CDC in my area.

Luckily for me I emailed a few CDC when I contacted the CDC I have now. Today I got an email from a CDC with her product cost list. She charges £2 per brik instead of the £2.35 that my CDC wants to charge and she doesn't have a set fee and I can order whatever I like.

I have decided to change CDC.
  2. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Sounds alot better hun.

I know a few CDC's charge over RRP. I'm also not sure if they have a right to do this as this is making a profit from CD. Might be worth finding out if your other CDC has the right to do this by phoning CD.

Glad you found a more reasonable CDC.
  3. AlyB

AlyB Well-Known Member

good! I remember the original post.. and im so glad youve found someone else..
    it does seem to be a bit of a lottery as far as CDC's go, although most are spot on.. youve just been unlucky..
    Hope all goes well from now on
  4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Well-Known Member

That's alot better Louisa.x
  5. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Lol, they buy it at a reduced price direct from Cambridge, and Cambridge advise a RRP for them, but all CDCs are different and can charge what they want I think x
  6. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

glad you found a better CDC hun!

As CDC's, they are effectively self-emplyed so they buy off Cambridge for a standard price, and then charge whatever they fancy on top. They wouldnt do it otherwise, and yuou have to take into account the time they spend on each client, the texts/telephone calls, out of hours service etc so its not unreaonable.
    If your CDC is good then your getting a bargain no matter how much they charge really!xx
  7. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

glad you are happier with the CDC you have found
  8. NumNums

NumNums Becca

I'm glad mine charges RRP. I couldn't do it if she didn't.
  9. AlyB

AlyB Well-Known Member

did you start yesterday Becca???
  10. louisa83

louisa83 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys RRP all the way in future
  11. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Nope hun, couldn't get to her, mixture of wee one and this darn snow!!!!
  12. AlyB

AlyB Well-Known Member

aww nooo! what a shame! so when are you starting now? hope its not too long to wait!
  13. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Hopefully next week. I don't drive cause I'm blind in one eye and bad sight in the other. And the only day off from work we share is Wednesday. So I might go see her wednesday morning and start it same day or the thursday.

I'm dying to start it. I want be lighter for hubbys 22nd Birthday and maybe take him out with his mates in glasgow. But his mates know alot of gorgeous slim girls. So I'm hoping not to look so fat and frumpy.

If I start next week... I'll have 6 weeks. I'd love to lose well over 1st by then!
  14. AlyB

AlyB Well-Known Member

I started the same morning i saw mine, I just had water that morning and a tetra for lunch.
    Hope you get there next week, you will surely loose more than 1st in 6 weeks!
  15. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Well I don't know if I'll lose it as fast as other people because I've only got 3 stone to lose. So I'm expecting realistic losses, but I hope what happens, surpasses them!