Enough is enough

louisa83

I posted a few days ago about my concern over the CDC in my area.

Luckily for me I emailed a few CDC when I contacted the CDC I have now. Today I got an email from a CDC with her product cost list. She charges £2 per brik instead of the £2.35 that my CDC wants to charge and she doesn't have a set fee and I can order whatever I like.

I have decided to change CDC.

good! I remember the original post.. and im so glad youve found someone else..
it does seem to be a bit of a lottery as far as CDC's go, although most are spot on.. youve just been unlucky..
Hope all goes well from now on
xxx

Are they not allowed to make a profit from it then? Seems a bit of a thankless job if you can't make any money from it?

Lol, they buy it at a reduced price direct from Cambridge, and Cambridge advise a RRP for them, but all CDCs are different and can charge what they want I think x

glad you found a better CDC hun!

As CDC's, they are effectively self-emplyed so they buy off Cambridge for a standard price, and then charge whatever they fancy on top. They wouldnt do it otherwise, and yuou have to take into account the time they spend on each client, the texts/telephone calls, out of hours service etc so its not unreaonable.
If your CDC is good then your getting a bargain no matter how much they charge really!xx

glad you are happier with the CDC you have found

aww nooo! what a shame! so when are you starting now? hope its not too long to wait!

Hopefully next week. I don't drive cause I'm blind in one eye and bad sight in the other. And the only day off from work we share is Wednesday. So I might go see her wednesday morning and start it same day or the thursday.

I'm dying to start it. I want be lighter for hubbys 22nd Birthday and maybe take him out with his mates in glasgow. But his mates know alot of gorgeous slim girls. So I'm hoping not to look so fat and frumpy.

If I start next week... I'll have 6 weeks. I'd love to lose well over 1st by then!

I started the same morning i saw mine, I just had water that morning and a tetra for lunch.
Hope you get there next week, you will surely loose more than 1st in 6 weeks!

Back