enough is enough

maclynn

Silver Member
:) okay, 1st weigh in was great, then i've been downhill all the way, got know one to blame but myself. So i'll start reigning myself in, mon and tues i've got friends visiting. (plus me birthday), and then i've got a month to be really good, as 31st july i'm going to a wedding reception(got a new dress haven't worn one for over 13years) and the 2nd july off to stay with friends in manchester.. By then i plan to be buying clothes in a size 18 instead of a 20!!!!. so i'm going to do this:)

I know what you mean, I'm the same... I seem to self sabotage even when i have had a great weight loss at a weigh in... I had a bad start to the day, with 2 bagels and then 2 bread rolls, so i reigned myself in before i lost the plot, by having 0pt soup for dinner... am hoping this time i can pull things round and get a good weigh in next week... i'm sure with a month of being good you can easily drop that dress size! good luck hun :D

:)hiyer, i'm going be good again from tommorrow, and do intend to try and be good mon/tues, but, just have to try and stop a boozy session taking shape(don't do it often, as hate hangovers). i'm going try and save some activity points and some food points. Me and my mate only get together, about 5 times a year!!!:)

:) lol I know what you mean and I know how easy it is to stop n start thats why Im here and had loads to lose,just know its easy to not restart lol
Ap use is good maybe up the exercise I do 15000 steps a day and have a ww pedometer plus and earn 5 AP for my weight n height

Hope you have a lovely time I amy be going to the isle of wight festival all weekend so am abit oooooooo points and alcohol haha xx

whats done is done and what will be will be! alot of repetitiveness there i know but i have good weeks and i have bad weeks food wise but fantastic times with family! If i have a bad week what gets me going again is being on those scales on a Thursday night. I've been up and down the past few weeks but i've been under massive stress and i havent coped but i keep going and i keep trying :) as long as your strong enough to get back on after you fall or start again when you say you will it is fine! You're doing this for you, not anyone else so enjoy your life as well as your diet plan :)

Have a great time over the weekend. Good news that you are thinking about cause minimum damage. It can be hard to get back on track after a few days of rest, good luck

Back