Enough is enough!

What are you doing? Are you clicking on the ticker to open it in another window, then update.
Remember to put your password in first xx

Clicking on the clicker but it's not opening :0(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Clicking on the clicker but it's not opening :0(

Don't know then! What about typing the ticker address in the bar and opening it that way?

Can you get on a computer and try it then?

Hiya NT!!! I've lost around 5lbs give or take 1/2lb :0)

So all is good.... the transition was absolutely fine as Atkins is a Ketogenic diet too!

Back to Exante next week though for a week to see if I can drop 4 - 5lbs or so :0)

J x
Hello that's achieveable chick good luck x

Evening all!!!!!!!!!!! And relax, the weekend is finally here :0) and I'm still 10st 9lbs :0)...

So going to have a good weekend, maybe a little clothes shop too, very busy, OH is taking the kiddies to London tomorrow to see Eng V Spain, so I have the whole weekend to myself!

Tomorrow is lunch with one of my best friends and then her house in the evening to catch up with the rest of my girlfriends and a natter!

Theme is bring something Indian! So Atkins is fine as I'll take Tikka etc.....oh and wine! Which I'm loving at the mo and still losing :0)

Hope everyone has a fab weekend x

Yayyyy Jo doing so well. Great catch-up tomorrow, have a fab weekend xx

Morning all!!!!!!

Busy, busy weekend........and still 10st 9lbs :0) even after wine!!!!

x

Evening all...........

Just thought I'd pop my head in before I go to work on a lovely night shift :0(

Also just purchased my Exante variety pack to begin next Monday! I'm only doing a week this time, and will see how it goes...if I'm coping I will get a second and so on lol.

I know it's more expensive to do that way but I dread paying out £100 if I can't stick at it since moving to Atkins!

Anyways......Onwards n downwards, hoping to lose at least 4-5lbs that week!

Sleep well all and think of me trying to stay awake and keeping the streets safe!!!

J x

triage999 said:
Evening all...........

Just thought I'd pop my head in before I go to work on a lovely night shift :0(

Also just purchased my Exante variety pack to begin next Monday! I'm only doing a week this time, and will see how it goes...if I'm coping I will get a second and so on lol.

I know it's more expensive to do that way but I dread paying out £100 if I can't stick at it since moving to Atkins!

Anyways......Onwards n downwards, hoping to lose at least 4-5lbs that week!

Sleep well all and think of me trying to stay awake and keeping the streets safe!!!

J x

Aww thanks for that Jo I feel much safer knowing you're in charge ;)

Morning everyone!!!! Well afternoon but just woken after nights :0)

Sooooo, just had brekkie, details over on the darkside and spotted that my Exante order had arrived under my hedge :0)

However, back down to 10st 9lbs after a 2lb gain over my very social weekend so hoping to break the virgin blubber barrier at some point this week :0)

Chow for now x

Lol @ Exante in the hedge! :D

Hey Jo how the devil are you??

I've lost 20lbs in 8 weeks!!
Not quite the 2 stone Exante suggest but I think I'm losing at a slower rate than others and I don't know why? I may have an underlying condition I don't know about but I don't care it's 20lbs gone for good :D

Morning/Afternoon!!!!

Hiya Ali, just woken from nights and now off for the weekend :0)

That is absolutely fantastic, so its not 2 stone, its still 20 bloody pounds ;0p.....!!!

I stood on the scales this morning and I'm down to 10st 8lbs.....!!! Another pound off woop woop!!!

So going to wake up nicely with a cuppa, iPhone 4S is out for delivery too, so should arrive soon :0) probably as I get in the damn shower!!! Lol

J x

J x

Wooo hoooooo!!!!

Attachments

• image-3151723442.jpg
    image-3151723442.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 33
Well good morning people!!!!

Today is my last day of Atkins, well for a week anyway :0)

Have a weeks supply sitting on the side and ready to be opened tomorrow morning!

A few pounds off would be a bonus, 5lb would be awesome.....so we shall see! No weigh in either until next Monday!

God it's going to be hard work.......

J x

Good luck with the first few days. No need to tell you tho!!
Keep drinking the water to keep the headaches at bay and relieve some of the hunger.

Hope you get a great result on those scales next Monday which will make it all worthwhile. No sneaky peeks now :p. xxx

Hi hope your restart tomorrow goes well for you x

Thanks,

I should be ok as still well in ketosis......

Just dreading living on shakes again :0(

But hey!!!! I'm 10st 8lbs.......kept it all off for 5 weeks and lost some :0)

Back