Enough is enough!

That's it I quit!!!!! Exante gone........can't do it especially when I'm on these pills as they make me feel spaced out!!!

So a pound and a half lost! Was it worth giving up Atkins for a week? NO!!!!

So, I'm not going to beat myself up for not losing as quickly as I'd like! As long as it goes that's all that matters!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I shall also now be permanently over on the dark side!! Atkins that is....which is actually the brighter side for me :0)

I will keep up to date with your diaries though as I hope you will do with mine x

triage999 said:
I shall also now be permanently over on the dark side!! Atkins that is....which is actually the brighter side for me :0)

I will keep up to date with your diaries though as I hope you will do with mine x

Hun if it works why put yourself through this x you'll get there x

Stop writing on my wall and get in with your bonk moon !!!!!!! Lol......

I know, I've been really bad tonight, and it's only Exante that's made me feel like this! Haven't binged in months but after the Dr's etc I've been really, really bad......

Won't be descriptive but it's not a pleasant sight!

Anyway, line drawn and back on Atkins tomorrow!

-------------------------------------------------

Hope your having a lush time!!! xxx

triage999 said:
Stop writing on my wall and get in with your bonk moon !!!!!!! Lol......

I know, I've been really bad tonight, and it's only Exante that's made me feel like this! Haven't binged in months but after the Dr's etc I've been really, really bad......

Won't be descriptive but it's not a pleasant sight!

Anyway, line drawn and back on Atkins tomorrow!

-------------------------------------------------

Hope your having a lush time!!! xxx

Lol ok ok ;) xxx

Yeah I finally found my diary!!!! Under all the new starters, restarted and no starters!!

Thought I'd pop my head in a say Happy New Year all, I'd love to reply individually to everyone but can't be doing with searching for all the diaries!!!!

I'm still here on Atkins and doing good! Down to 10st 11lb this morning so all my Xmas weight gone plus some and not bored in the slightest with this woe!!

Hope your all doing Fab.....!!!

Jo x

Last edited:
Lol @ finding your diary, took me ages beginning of Jan but it is easing up a bit with a few dropped out I think ;) well done on your WI enjoy your day xx

Good morning Exante'ers :0) hope your all behaving!!!

I'm down another 1.5lb today so happy bunny sitting here at 10st 10lbs on the nose!

Has anyone seen French Fancy?

Hope you all have a great day :0)

x

Hi there, I am here. Just had a very hard time of late. Was back in uk for MIL's funeral, came home and was going to get started again and young pup got gastro-enteritis followed 2 days later by older pup. Was up all nights with them, cleaning up and generally nursing them back to health. I was too tired and lost the will to live, never mind do Exante so I carried on eating rubbish. Today is my last supper syndrome day and I am restarting tomorrow with renewed gusto. Some friends have booked flights to come out to stay with us on 1st march and so I am determined to have lost all my regain and be losing virgin blubber by then. I started a new diary as I felt that I wandered too far on my other and needed a totally new start.
Good luck with your Atkins x

Awwwww bless you FF....I hope all goes really well for you today!!!

Hugs xx

Morning all!!!

Thought I'd pop my head in and say good morning :0)

I've also reached a milestone!!! I am now officially the lightest I've been....!

Albeit I'm now on Atkins I can happily report I'm now 10st 8 1/2lbs.....!!!

Hope you all have a fab day, and thanks for the ongoing support from some of you guys over on the dark side :0)

Attachments

• image-1883807597.jpg
    image-1883807597.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 36
Aw well done you I bet your chuffed :)

I can't wait to be in the 10's again are u enjoying Atkins?

triage999 said:
Morning all!!!

Thought I'd pop my head in and say good morning :0)

I've also reached a milestone!!! I am now officially the lightest I've been....!

Albeit I'm now on Atkins I can happily report I'm now 10st 8 1/2lbs.....!!!

Hope you all have a fab day, and thanks for the ongoing support from some of you guys over on the dark side :0)

Yayyyy!!!! So happy for you Jo xxxx

Thanks everyone :0)

And yep, loving Atkins totally!! It is the WOE that I will definitely stick with! So damn easy, good results and never hungry!!!

What more can I ask for??

J x

triage999 said:
Thanks everyone :0)

And yep, loving Atkins totally!! It is the WOE that I will definitely stick with! So damn easy, good results and never hungry!!!

What more can I ask for??

J x

I'm so tempted :S

Enough is enough - 10lbs to goal

Evening all, just a quick hello before I get ready for my last night shift :0)

Hope your all well?

Hoping for a small loss on WI tomorrow after last weeks whoosh and thinking I may possibly achieve 10st 7 something, I'm now only 10lb from goal!! Who'd have thought that eh :0)

Still loving Atkins which is a miracle!!

Speak soon

J x

i was tempted to go onto Atkins once ive hit 12st (still a way to go yet)..
Thought it might be a good way to reintroduce food and still carry on losing weight till i get to goal.

Have you found any draw backs with it??

Fab results... how long have you been following it? xx

Hi valentine, nope, no drawbacks whatsoever that I can think of?

I wasn't a huge pasta/bread fan to be honest, I think the only things I do miss on occasion are potatoes but found good substitutes using various veg!

I've learnt to recreate a lot of my favourite recipes but just using other items as carb replacements. The benefits far outweigh the negatives!

I no longer feel bloated, tired, have dry skin, get sugar dips mid afternoon or get hungry etc...

It makes you naturally drink more water which is great for skin and speedy weight loss too and it's sustainable!

It is the most natural way to eat I think if you read into and do it properly! I don't miss out on any vitamins, minerals or end up with clogged arteries etc contrary to the belief of some who haven't bothered reading the science behind it.

If you do start I recommend you read Gary Taubes 'Why we get fat and what to do about it' a breakthrough book that blows all the government eat less, low fat, low sugar rubbish out of the water! That is what's making the nation fat and diabetic! He has some you tube clips that he's done if you look :0)

All in all I highly recommend it, and I've carried on with this loss along with giving up smoking on January 1st....

I've been following the plan since November, put on 7lbs over Christmas but lost just over a stone since then.

J x

Back