Enough is enough!

Well had my last meal a few hours ago! Here's to being back on Exante in the morning!!

G'night all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

See you on the wagon bright and early :D

Morning Everyone.....a yep Ali, here I am, bright and Early!!!

So, breakfast is shortly going to be a bar!

Missing my bacon already and coffee with cream :0(

Oh well, 7 days to go!! and no weighing aggghhhhhhgggggg......!!!!! Lol

J x

1 shake down, 1 bar down......! YUK

Mushroom soup later...with pepper!

Must drink some water........

Missing the wonderful world of Atkins! :0(

Got to keep telling myself it's only a week and then I can get back on it!

Jo x

It's only one week.
That'll be your mantra for this week ;)

Drink the water, no need to tell you tho :D

Good luck for an excellent loss next Monday, what was today's WI?

Morning Ali!

Yep that'll be my mantra....I'm incredibly weak if I can't stick to it for a week!

This mornings WI was 10st 10lbs.....I had a bit of a wine fest over the weekend knowing I can't touch the stuff for a week! I've still managed to keep my stone off though on Atkins, And lose some....

All be it I've just put 2lbs on through wine consumption!

Soooooooo, we shall see what next Monday brings! Hopefully a good result :0) I'm hoping for at least 3lbs...I don't ask for much!

I am proper hungry though :0(

x

Well day one almost done, had to have half my evening pack at 3pm though as was contemplating eating myself!!!

So half a mushroom soup left for later....

Dry mouth and really bad wind!!!! Sorry for tmi but it's awful :0(

Only 6 days to go!!

J x

Good morning!!

God how hard is this dieting Malarky!!!

So day 2 of Exante, woken up to tummy rumbles and hunger pangs! So a chocolate shake with some Splenda in a moment I think!

Trying to eek it out today as I was starving come 1500hrs yesterday!

My tum is giving it large, the noises are really quite loud!

Jo x

STARVING!!!!! Had to have half a pack again at 1600 hrs....:0(

I hate the first few days..............!

But almost 2 days 100% TS

Good on you Jo, it's not easy. xx

Yes mind over matter!!!

I have terrible tummy pains at the moment though....and really bloated! I'm sure it's all wind though and just my insides adjusting to all that room that it has to play with due to no solids being in there!

My mouth is really dry and yukky too, and cold hands :0(

God I'm a right miserable so and so tonight! thankfully it's almost bed time ;0)

x

Morning.......! Day 3 on the Exante wagon and only 4 days after today to go!! And counting :0)

I haven't woken up ravenous today which is a good sign I think! Haven't had any packs yet and just partaking in a coffee!

Think I slept funny last night though as my lower back is really quite sore today, I never get a bad back :0(

Soooooo, work in a couple of hours then two rest days thankfully!

Hope everyone has a fab day x

Morning Jo, nearly half way and I hope the torture is worth it??! :p

Personally I don't know why you put yourself through it with Atkins working soooo well for you. You could even have dry white wine and still lost weight!

I know Ali!!! But I just want a few pounds off as quickly as possible :0(

Had to weigh this morning, and in two days I've lost 1lb, not great but back to 10st 9lbs......I'm hoping to get below 10st 8lbs this week and hit virgin blubber territory again!

Anyway, I'm just having first shake of the day, hot banana with coffee! Not hungry this morning so I would say Keto has kicked in! Although I should have still been in it with Atkins??!!!

But first two days were hard work with the hunger so I don't know?

Onwards n downwards! I'm hoping to see 10st 8lbs come Thursday!

x

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish!!!

Entering day 4 on the Exante wagon and I'm still 10st 9lbs......!!! Got on the scales last night and had gone up to 10st 11lbs.....thankfully just shake n soup weight!

Not losing hardly anything through starving myself :0( not a happy bunny!

J x

Day 5.........and day 7 can't come quickly enough!!!

So started on Monday at 10st 10lb 3/4..the 3/4's is important!!!

This morning I'm 10st 9lbs 1/4.......so a pound and a half loss in 5 days!

Really quite disappointed considering I've been 100% TS all week! Don't know what's up? Maybe not enough water? Or the fact I'm only 12lb away from top of my healthy weight range!

I don't feel as bloated today though, I was absolutely ravenous last night! And miserable! That's one thing about this diet is it does make me crave food all the time which in turn makes me become the moodiest cow from hell!!!

Ah well, I don't think I'm gonna reach my 9st 11lbs in time for the Christmas Do in 3.5 weeks :0(

I cant physically face Exante anymore after this week! maybe next year eh?

Roll on eating proper food come Monday!!!

J x

As you were prob in K with Atkins it's only the reduced amount of calories that would be the difference with Exante. Are you getting enough water? You might be pleasantly surprised by Monday.
Put the scales away for the next 2 days?!?

Yeah, water is a massive issue, just can't do it!!!

And to top it off just got back from Dr's who have signed me off for a week with back problems!

I can't even drive as he's put me on codeine :0( so how in earth I'm going to now keep myself busy is anyone's guess!

J x

Back