enough?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 10 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

I'm worried I don't eat enough after I posted what I ate yesterday... can you have a look at todays food and see i f it's enough??

B- 2alpen lights, 2 babybel, 10almonds ( 2x heb, 1x hea)
    L- baked beans, 1x white danish ww bread, philidelphia ex light (total 4syns)
    D-homemade quorn chilli
    Snacks- fruit (berries,plum, apple)

Is that enough food?? Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think enough is differnt for different people. That wouldnt be enough for me but I am always hungry. If you feel full after every meal then it is enough for you.

4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Everyone is different but that wouldn't be enough for me. I would maybe use some more syns on extra bread with the beans and a snack in the evening. Make sure you drink plenty and try to have salad or veg to bulk up the meals. Don't deprive yourself what ever you do, its the first step to sabbotage.

5. littlehobbit

littlehobbit Full Member

that would be enough for me.and if im hungry i only ever snack on some fruit in between.

6. lucysmommy

lucysmommy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    if you are full then its enough

hope this helps
    x

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Only one thing.... I would say 4 syns isn't enough, at least 5 a day. I know it's only one syn but.....

As for the food, probably not enough for me but if you feel full then it's enough for you!

8. Julianne_julz

I'm prepared for a gain this week after my evening off (consisting of pizza, garlic bread etc etc). But there have been weeks where I've only lost 0.5lbs, and I do 30mins on my cross trainer 5times a week so would expect more loss... so the only thing I can think of is either not enough or too much! I've never gone over 15syns (not including my 2 evenings off in the last 10weeks). I drink at least 3L water a day too (4 so far today) :eek:

I have had 2 penguin wafers total 7syns aswell, so that's 11 syns used today :)

Xx

9. Julianne_julz

I'm prepared for a gain this week after my evening off (consisting of pizza, garlic bread etc etc). But there have been weeks where I've only lost 0.5lbs, and I do 30mins on my cross trainer 5times a week so would expect more loss... so the only thing I can think of is either not enough or too much! I've never gone over 15syns (not including my 2 evenings off in the last 10weeks). I drink at least 3L water a day too (4 so far today) :eek:

I have had 2 penguin wafers total 7syns aswell, so that's 11 syns used today :)

Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.