enough?

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
I'm worried I don't eat enough after I posted what I ate yesterday... can you have a look at todays food and see i f it's enough??

B- 2alpen lights, 2 babybel, 10almonds ( 2x heb, 1x hea)
L- baked beans, 1x white danish ww bread, philidelphia ex light (total 4syns)
D-homemade quorn chilli
Snacks- fruit (berries,plum, apple)

Is that enough food?? Xxx

I think enough is differnt for different people. That wouldnt be enough for me but I am always hungry. If you feel full after every meal then it is enough for you.

Everyone is different but that wouldn't be enough for me. I would maybe use some more syns on extra bread with the beans and a snack in the evening. Make sure you drink plenty and try to have salad or veg to bulk up the meals. Don't deprive yourself what ever you do, its the first step to sabbotage.

Only one thing.... I would say 4 syns isn't enough, at least 5 a day. I know it's only one syn but.....

As for the food, probably not enough for me but if you feel full then it's enough for you!

I'm prepared for a gain this week after my evening off (consisting of pizza, garlic bread etc etc). But there have been weeks where I've only lost 0.5lbs, and I do 30mins on my cross trainer 5times a week so would expect more loss... so the only thing I can think of is either not enough or too much! I've never gone over 15syns (not including my 2 evenings off in the last 10weeks). I drink at least 3L water a day too (4 so far today) :eek:

I have had 2 penguin wafers total 7syns aswell, so that's 11 syns used today :)

Xx

I'm prepared for a gain this week after my evening off (consisting of pizza, garlic bread etc etc). But there have been weeks where I've only lost 0.5lbs, and I do 30mins on my cross trainer 5times a week so would expect more loss... so the only thing I can think of is either not enough or too much! I've never gone over 15syns (not including my 2 evenings off in the last 10weeks). I drink at least 3L water a day too (4 so far today) :eek:

I have had 2 penguin wafers total 7syns aswell, so that's 11 syns used today :)

Xx

Back