Entering the last week!

Aw, thank you both - that's nice to hear...

I've had my hot-choc shake and feel ok at the mo. With extra shakes I've built up (some missed ones and some left over from my holiday re-feed) I'd be wasting about £50 if I ate now, so I guess that's a good incentive to keep in mind too...! :D

Mx
You can do it!!! If anyone can its you!!! x

Hi Emma-Jayne! How's the final week going for ya? Can't wait to see those pics!

x S

Final week is flying thank goodness! I can't beleive it's friday tomorrow! Two more days of 100% and then refeed sunday. Woooooo! I can't beleive it. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning (which I never do! But was getting excited) and I've hit goal :) I am super super happy. I have planned my refeed menu and prepared a shopping list and am determined to keep this weight off once and for all! Will hopefully add pics at the weekend! How are you getting on? Xxx

Thanks so much Dee! Couldn't have done it without my minimins girls! And boys! Xx

Well done on your achievement , reading your posts is such an inspiration to show us all that we can do it . congratulations once again x

Well done Emma-Jayne, can't wait to see the pictures when you post them xx you really are a remarkable (and stunning)young woman xxx Good luck with the re-feed, follow the rules and see you over in maintenance xxx

Final week is flying thank goodness! I can't beleive it's friday tomorrow! Two more days of 100% and then refeed sunday. Woooooo! I can't beleive it. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning (which I never do! But was getting excited) and I've hit goal :) I am super super happy. I have planned my refeed menu and prepared a shopping list and am determined to keep this weight off once and for all! Will hopefully add pics at the weekend! How are you getting on? Xxx

FANTASTIC babe!!! What a feeling eh?!! You've done yourself (and the LT team) proud! WHOOHOOO!! You'll enjoy Sunday's re-feed all the more now that you've achieved what you set out to do. Great that you're so organised and have planned it all down to the letter. Hope I'll be that organised when the time comes!
I'm doing grand thanks hun. Not counting the days at all as that made me feel the pressure big-time! So just chilling and taking each day as it comes and I know I will get there eventually. If I lose what I gained in the 3 weeks of madness after the wedding I'll be more than happy! First re-start weigh-in on Monday!
CAN'T WAIT to see those glamorous pics!

xx S

wow absolutely brilliant, I cant wait to reach where you are now on the refeed and maintenance - well done!!

Back