epic FAIL....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by nicoleaimee, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    :mad: last night was a disaster, made steak and chips with peppercorn sauce but it ALL went wrong (steaks were ok ) sauce was horrible and chips stuck to the baking tray :8855:

so we decided to just get a takeaway, i had 3 peices of chicken tikka ( no sauce or rice) and 2 poppadums and a tub of spicy onions ( think they are a scottish thing?)

how much would you point for that? im panicing now that i have blown this weeks weigh in :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lozzy21

Lozzy21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.64%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hi hun

I wouldnt worry too much, you could have been soooo much naughtier! I would point it as: Chicken tikka = 3pts
    2x poppadoms = 3pts (they are 1.5pts each)
    The onion dip shudnt be more than 2pts...so in total that would be 8pts maximum if ive calculated the onion right. U probably would have used more point on the steak and chips to be honest hun..hope that helps :)

4. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Sounds not too bad at all to me - I think you were admirably restrained

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.