Epic fail!

ally7997

Silver Member
So all was going soooo well I was having good loses, I was motivated and was able to say no! Then Christmas came and went and boy I'm finding it really hard to get back on track! Unfortunately I couldn't get to group last night as I had to work and I wish I could have just gone faced it and then got back on track today! I've said yesterday and today I'm gonna be good, made soup and a lovely lamb and butternut squash casserole and yet still managed to eat crap as well! argh!

Right, here comes the kick - you ready.

boot.

Now you are back on track and don't you feel much better already.

:eek:

Good luck.

A wise person (not me) once said "Its not what you eat between christmas and new year that makes the difference but what you eat between new year and christmas" ;)

Yep this was me too Ally! After 2 days of trying and failing this is my first day of being on plan 100%... to do it I had to ban all the food I couldn't control (chocolate) not even synning it!! I will re-introduce it in about 4 days once I'm back in the swing of things! You can do it!! xx

well i did give myself a talking to last night got the bf to hide some things so hopefully out of sight out of mind! and been really good so far, ok ive only been up 1 hour but hey whos counting! i had a peek on my own scales this morning and it looks like ive only gained 1lb so hoping for a loss at group next tues!
thank you everyone for all your wise words!
also maximus your losses are mega - any secrets?
oh circes i love that and its so true!

As I tell everyone and anyone who cares to listen, there is one big secret, but I shouldn't really be divulging it.

Secret?

Follow the SW plan and really stick to it. stick to 5-15 syns per day and use at least one HEX A and B per day. Snack on fruit between meals or when peckish.

Then follow these pages for all the other tips.

As long as you can follow orders (not easy for some I know lol) the plan really works!

Back