Epic Fail!!!

mummy b

Good morning,

Well following my post yesterday, I caved and ate some stuff I shouldnt have. Including a smallamount of chocolate.

I know it was wrong and it has confirmed that I dont want to eact that junk anymore which I suppose is good!

I wonder what to do now though, shall I go back to attack again and do it all over again?

Has anyone else done the same and have any tips for getting back on track?

Thanks for the support and tips xx

I'm the same, the few times I've caved and eaten chocolate or cake or whatever I just haven't enjoyed it as much! Do a couple of pp days to get back on track then carry on as normal, any gains should quickly come off

Mummy b, we all do, as Jade said I would do a few days of PP avoiding tolerated items and I am sure it will be all fine! Our bodies are funny tho, I have been good all week but for some reason feel very much like I have put on weight!!! Not nice, weigh in on Monday so we will c!!! Great that you feel like you don't want to eat junk tho! Also good to get it off your chest.

Hey, as Trudy said - we all do it - my mum's birthday cake (bought by a friend) was amazing, I'm only human!!! I've had the occasional big night out and have found I may stall a week or so but haven't instantly put back on all my weight! I think the diet is so specific that it can make us nervous about any transgressions!

I don't know about you, but I have found I have had a few things I shouldn't, and they don't taste as nice as I'd imagined!

Back