Epic Fail :-(

ILovePopcorn!

2nd week and I've been doing so well,but tonight I succomed to Ben&Jerrys! Oh dear,my dp is not here tonight so I had no one to tell me no! What on earth can I do to try and not gain??? I weigh in Wednesday....

First thing not to do is think stuff it... Tomorrow/today is a new day, don't go over your points for the rest of the week... I would avoid weekly points. Can you add some exercise? Walking or even playing on the Wii... For me drinking plenty of water helps.... Possibly keeps me full but I like to think I'm flushing the system thru lol. It'll be fine!

brizzlepixie said:
First thing not to do is think stuff it... Tomorrow/today is a new day, don't go over your points for the rest of the week... I would avoid weekly points. Can you add some exercise? Walking or even playing on the Wii... For me drinking plenty of water helps.... Possibly keeps me full but I like to think I'm flushing the system thru lol. It'll be fine!

Thanks,think I'll try the water thing and do a bit of boogying on the wii,I got on my scales this morning and still looking at a loss,so hopefully I can sort it out,xx

Back