epic failure :(

frenchie34

I need to confess. I have screwed up big time. This past week I have been off plan most days. It's been a " oh sod it" week. Now realising what a fool I am because all I have achieved is a weightgain that I have to overcome. Back on track from this very minute. Weigh in in morning and start again. Sorry everyone but mainly sorry to myself. I let myself down :(

Put it behind you and start fresh with a clean slate and move forward towards your goals...

Don't apologise to us or yourself, you've let no one down nor have you let yourself down. It takes time to get your head in the right place and hiccups and slips happen. This is not a problem, I promise you. You can get back on track and start afresh xx

I totally know what you mean i have been off and on all week and i know myself i need to get my head in gear so i have started with my new packs-read my post on porridge-and i have 6 weeks left to get at least a stone and a half off then doing ww i think i need 3 stone off but i really cant sustain this with my work(ten hour nightshifts with a coke zero and nothing else) and also the amount of cardio im doing in gym so 6 weeks is my limit.
So please dont think your letting anyone down i was feeling like that as well but i defy anyone to not struggle doing this. It not helped with 2 teenage boys and they consume so much crap and cooking for them and not having anything is like torture!!!
Rant over we can do this.x

we can do this, candiepie i feel for you doing nights

Pick yourself up and dust yourself off! You got this! It was just a small blip. You've got all the support you'll ever want on this site! We all know how hard this diet can be at times! There's always at least one of us on here! :)

lmao yezh its usually me or you laura

Thanks girls, have had a bath and a good cry and have now given myself a kick up the bum. Man up frenchie girl. So....... 38 days till he is home so still aim for total weight loss of 2 stone. Will see how far I have to go tomorrow and besides, I have still lost a stone (I hope) since he left!

You can do it!! :)

We have all been there Frenchie... and you have proved you can get over it and get back on the success wagon. Good luck kicking that last 9lbs into touch. x x

Well that's great that you stayed the same !

Get your head back into the game! You can do it!!!!

Back