Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Equiptment..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by incognito, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

1. incognito

incognito Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Anyone suggest any equiptment i'll require?

Hand blender? - few cheap ones on Argos.. 220 Watt.. That good enough?

Scales? - Was going to get the WW ones.. measure body fat/water etc.. Anyone have these?

Anything else i'll need? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    heya
    i just recomend one of these for mixing..
    SPORTS PROTEIN GYM ATHLETES DRINK SHAKER MIXER BOTTLE on eBay, also, Nutrition Bars Shakes, Vitamins Supplements, Health Beauty (end time 10-Jan-09 09:05:53 GMT)
    this is the one i bought and for £1.45 what a bargain, it mixes your drinks really quick, its got measurments on the side too,
    oh and a little sift incase theres any lumps left,

if you buy scales you will get obsessed with them lol, i dont really reccommend the body fat ones, they rubbish, also i find the electric scales arnt very accurate,
    ( ive had loads of scales in the past)
    my best by far is the doctor type scales, they are very accurate, these type..

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8303572/Trail/searchtext>SCALES.htm

hope that helped! :)

4. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Yes I have those - they are great they measure to the quarter pound too.

You will also need a microwave for porridge!!!

Any handblender will be fine - mine is a braun I think - unless you want to use ice - then you might need something a little more powerful!!!

Good luck on your journey

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :)

I've got a mini hand whisk like this one..

Mini Blue Silicone Whisk: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

I bought mine in Tesco for about £1.50 a while back. It's great for getting rid of lumps in shakes and you can just stick it in your bag for work or whenever you go anywhere :D

6. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i agree, i couldn't live without my braun handblender and measuring jug and def microwave for porridge! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.