Equiptment..

incognito

Anyone suggest any equiptment i'll require?

Hand blender? - few cheap ones on Argos.. 220 Watt.. That good enough?

Scales? - Was going to get the WW ones.. measure body fat/water etc.. Anyone have these?

Anything else i'll need? :D

heya
i just recomend one of these for mixing..
SPORTS PROTEIN GYM ATHLETES DRINK SHAKER MIXER BOTTLE on eBay, also, Nutrition Bars Shakes, Vitamins Supplements, Health Beauty (end time 10-Jan-09 09:05:53 GMT)
this is the one i bought and for £1.45 what a bargain, it mixes your drinks really quick, its got measurments on the side too,
oh and a little sift incase theres any lumps left,

if you buy scales you will get obsessed with them lol, i dont really reccommend the body fat ones, they rubbish, also i find the electric scales arnt very accurate,
( ive had loads of scales in the past)
my best by far is the doctor type scales, they are very accurate, these type..

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8303572/Trail/searchtext>SCALES.htm

hope that helped! :)

Scales? - Was going to get the WW ones.. measure body fat/water etc.. Anyone have these?:D

Yes I have those - they are great they measure to the quarter pound too.

You will also need a microwave for porridge!!!

Any handblender will be fine - mine is a braun I think - unless you want to use ice - then you might need something a little more powerful!!!

Good luck on your journey

Anyone suggest any equiptment i'll require?

Hand blender? - few cheap ones on Argos.. 220 Watt.. That good enough?

Scales? - Was going to get the WW ones.. measure body fat/water etc.. Anyone have these?

Anything else i'll need? :D

Hi :)

I've got a mini hand whisk like this one..

Mini Blue Silicone Whisk: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

I bought mine in Tesco for about £1.50 a while back. It's great for getting rid of lumps in shakes and you can just stick it in your bag for work or whenever you go anywhere :D

i agree, i couldn't live without my braun handblender and measuring jug and def microwave for porridge! :)

Back