Equivalent to...

Valentine_N

Secret Agent
So I stepped on the scales this morning to find a 4lb loss... 'Small drop big ocean' was my initial thought... until I put this no perspective... My youngest son was just over 4lbs when he was newborn...

Thought that it might be nice to write what our weight loss is equivalent to to give us a boost?

x

According to Google if I lose my intended 21lbs I will have lost a Car Tyre lol x

My total goal weight loss - 42lbs ... the same (as google says) a 5 and a half year old boy!

I've lost an average 2 year old boy!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want to lose 60lb. Apparently that's the equivalent of a Boxer dog!

Also, I gained 0.5lbs today and felt really bad. Though, apparently a shoe weighs 1lb so I've only gained half a shoe?! That's not so bad.

I want to lose 60lb. Apparently that's the equivalent of a Boxer dog!

Also, I gained 0.5lbs today and felt really bad. Though, apparently a shoe weighs 1lb so I've only gained half a shoe?! That's not so bad.
Half a shoe is nothing xxx

That's a good way to look at it , I've lost a stone to date now to loose the other 4 !!! My son weighs 3 stone 5 lb and was 6lb at birth so I've nearly given birth twice lol x

Ive lost (in total) an Irish Setter!

I lost an average human brain yesterday, hope it wasn't mine?!? I need that lol x

I've lost 7lbs so far and was feeling disappointed (7 weeks to do this) until I realised it's the same weight as some new-born babies. :)

My cat weighs around 12 pounds so ive lost my cat lol x

You could stick up some posters

Well apparently I am just 2lbs away from losing the equivalent of weight of cheese that the average American eats each year (30lbs).

I hope in the future, to lose at least an elephant's heart (45lbs) but hopefully a small hay bale (50lbs) more to get to my initial target!

Oh and last week I lost 2 small guinea pigs (2lbs)!

(These may not be accurate, they are from the internet)!

Back