ereaders, tablets etc

JackieN

One day at a time, one step at a time
Anyone have one? Are they good? I am thinking of getting myself one to take on holiday. Its a 10.2" Flytouch 3 Superpad 2 16gb one... Means nothing to me at all.

I just want to be able to check my emails, reply to emails, research online (so long as WIFI available) read ebooks, store photos, use the SW app.

Does anyone know if I can do all this on one of these? I had looked at ereaders but as this does abit more thought I might get one

is this the same as a Kindle. I am thinking about getting my mum one for Christmas, even though she said that she wouldnt like one, because of the glare, but i have been assured that there isnt a glare even when you are reading on a beach.

This is what I've heard too. Yes apparently its like a kindle. What I liked about this one is that it came with a leather case and keyboard (for people like me that might light to use a keyboard) but you can use touch screen too.

I never thought I'd read 'ebooks' but going on holiday and I usually pack 5 or 6 paperbacks but in theory I can just put them on this instead?

Tara a Kindle is really just for reading books, it has basic internet function but its first and foremost an ereader its not for surfing etc

Back