Eric Cartmans weight loss

Glad to hear it :) And on a school night? :O

:cry::break_diet:

Hi

Never mind the tango's I bet you had a "wee" headache this morning. Glad you enjoyed it though.

M

Weigh in day again and another 2lbs gone , a little disapointed but its still a loss so i'll take it!!!:D

When you look at the bigger picture after 3 weeks on xenical i've lost 15lbs , so thats one stone gone and also got me into the teens :happy096: so all in all not a bad start.

Well done matey. 2lbs a week is great thats what i aim for. And well done on shifting your first stone :) keep it up

thats great too hear just started yesterday! i need to do a dairy too i think!

You're doing really well Eric. If you're going down you're going in the right direction ;)

Thanks for all the support guys it really means alot knowing that there somebody to big me up !!!!:D

Had a good week so far , don't know if the weekend will be the same but we'll see what the scales say on Monday.

Behave over the weekend and im sure you will get the result you want!

hey well done thats really good stuff, dont get disheartened though when the weight loss slows down a bit, i think most of us loose loads in the beginning then it kind of slows a bit, but well done you have done fab !

Weigh day again and after a 2lb loss last week i come back with a 5lb loss this week :p.

So that gives me a 20lb loss for the first 4 weeks which i can hardly beleive , long may it continue!!!

Wohooooo :) That's a fantastic weight loss!!
An average of 5lbs per week - that's amazing. You must feel really motivated by your results this month - it really does seem worth it when you see results like this. Well done you :)

Thats brilliant well done!! xx

Back