Eric Cartmans weight loss

Hey guys , not been getting on very well for the last few weeks the problem being binging at the weekend (drink and food):cry:

But as it happens I gain a couple of pounds the first weekend then lost them by the end of the week but gain 4lbs the second weekend but manage to lose 5lbs this week so in the space of 3 weeks I have lost 1lb , :eek: have the doctor on Thursday so I'll have to pull my finger out this week!!!

hey eric!!

i think you might need to stop the bingeing at weekends :p

Hey Eric, good to see you back.
I know how hard weekends can be - alcohol weakens my will power big-style, and hangovers make me hungrier than I ever am normally! What's worse is that healthy food just doesn't hit the spot when I'm even a little bit hungover. I just want bacon butties, cheese on toast, pies, chips from the chip shop.....the list goes on, but I think you get the picture :D
Well done for keeping it together in between those binges though, I'm not sure if I would have managed an overall loss of a pound after a couple of weeks like that!
I guess what we all have to think about is what our priorities are. Sometimes we just have to say sod it, life's for living, and deal with the consequences afterwards. On the other hand, if what we're eating/drinking is taking us further away from where we want to be, or making us feel worse about ourselves, then it's time to make some changes. I have quite a few events coming up, especially in April and May, and I know that if I eat and drink what I choose at each of those events, I'm probably going to go into June the same weight that I am now. I have to decide whether I'm prepared to pass up on some of that food/drink in favour of losing some weight or not!

What it boils down to is whether you want to take the 'scenic route' to a slimmer you, or whether you just want to sprint to the finish.....I'm aiming for somewhere in between :D

Hope you don't think I'm lecturing....I just ramble sometimes, especially when something resonates with me :)

How did you do this week eric? Hope everything went ok for you at the doctors.

Yeah got on ok at the doctor to my surprise , it turns out that it was five weeks since i was last there and had lost half a stone goin by her scales so she was happy!!!

I'm learning the hard way after my month of bingeing and will have to rethink my diet as what i was getting away with at the start of the month i can't now!!!

It has giving me the kick up the behind i need to get back on it a 3lbs loss is a big dissapointment after the first 2 months but i only have myself to blame :(

Back on track (ish) this week managing a 2lb loss , eating now sorted just have to up the exersise again. :D

Well done :D x

That's the way to do it Eric :)

Hi guys , I'm still here , not lossing an weight for the past 2 weeks but not gaining either .

Very busy at work at the moment and my eating is all over the place and because I'm rushing my food I'm forgeting to take my xenical , hopefully things get back to normal soon!!!!

Hope things settle down for you soon x At least you`re not gaining :D x

hello eric!

Hope you are ok! well done on your weight loss so far! Keep going with it im sure you will get back on track soon!

love katie
xxx

Back