Eric Cartmans weight loss

well done cartman! Awesome work keep it up!

Hey all , weigh in day again , this week has been ok until saturday o.h is on night shift so was turffed out of the house went to the football then ended up in the pub , this is first time I've been out on the sesh since starting xenical so wasn't sure how it was goin to work out.
Turns out everything was ok and manage to get a 2lb loss for the week , so that's me bang on for the monthly challenge and also just over 1.5 stone down.:)

Well done, you're doing brilliantly.
Best of luck for a good loss next week.
Shorty x

well done dude! you're doing GREAT! lol

Monday morning again , after a tough week really craving take away food i broke on saturday :cry: went the whole hog pizza chips and garlic bread.
On the up side i only managed to eat half of what i would usealy eat and felt sick , then throw the rest in the bucket !!!:wave_cry:

So i wasn't very hopeful of any loss this week but to my total surprise i lost 4lbs :eek: work that out!!!!

4 pounds off, well done you.
Shorty x

Well done Stephy!! :)

I was me that lost 4lbs!!!:rolleyes:

lol sorry Eric! That's me with a red face :eek:

As an apology please accept this dancey smiley as a commendation of your 4lb loss! :party0049:

Hi all , weighed a day early this week since it's the end of the month , so after 7 weeks on xenical I've lost another 3lbs this week taking me to one stone for the month and 29lbs down alltogether , quite pleased with that hope I can keep it up!! :D

Making sure I've got the right person this time....:p

I'm impressed with your stone a month!! But I think you do loads more exercise than me :eek:

Well done, that's a fantastic weight loss.
Best of luck for next month. x

So does that mean you reached the stone goal?!

:-D congratultions really good loss.

well done!!!

Thanx again for the support , I'm finding it a lot harder at the moment to keep away from "temptation" but still seem to be managing to lose weight so it's all good!!! :D

Back