Erm, did I mention...

RuthG

Gold Member
.... that I wore a size 14 outfit out on Sunday? :D:clap::character00100::happy036::bliss:I was a size 24-26 at the start of the year, and a size 20-22 12 weeks ago!

I guess only I'm excited by it then LOL

:happy096:

That is fabulous u must be so made up have u kept any of your old clothes i bet they look massive on u now :) size 12 here u come :)

I've kept one pair of size 26 jeans, which look ridiculous now! I don't think I'll be in a real 12 for Christmas, I'm not quite in a proper 14 yet, some 14s fit, some are still too small. I'm just hoping my size 14 clothes for my cruise fit (go on 20th December, so I'm really starting to panic.........!)

thanks everyone!

Thanks all :)

.... that I wore a size 14 outfit out on Sunday? :D:clap::character00100::happy036::bliss:I was a size 24-26 at the start of the year, and a size 20-22 12 weeks ago!

Wow thumbs up to you girl! That's awesome. How did u do it? SS?

I have SSed for most of the time, with the occasional SS+/810cal day. I'm really pleased, but would like to lose another 25lbs by 20th December, I'm not sure that will happen, but will lose as much as I can....

I have SSed for most of the time, with the occasional SS+/810cal day. I'm really pleased, but would like to lose another 25lbs by 20th December, I'm not sure that will happen, but will lose as much as I can....

With your determination I'm sure you can do it by your cruise !

Well done :)

I'll get close, I think, but I've got a funeral next Thursday where I will be off plan from the day before, so that I can take part in the toasts etc. and two other meals off plan, one on 7th December (but won't be drinking alcohol). Then going for a weight loss celebration meal (oh the irony!) with my hubby on 17th Dec, and will be increasing up the steps from a couple of days before that to try and get my digestive system working again.....

RuthG, so sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you are okay. :(

I was just wondering what do you eat when you are off plan? I've got a wedding on Saturday, so would like to toast etc, do you follow one of the other steps?

X

RuthG, so sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you are okay. :(

I was just wondering what do you eat when you are off plan? I've got a wedding on Saturday, so would like to toast etc, do you follow one of the other steps?

X

I had a few weddings last year I stuck very firmly to NO carbs and very limited gin and slim :)

Do you know in advance what the wedding breakfast consists of ? x

Back