Erm.....whoops!!

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Meant to start today but instead ended up eating mcdonalds for lunch and pasta and garlic bread for my tea!!! :eek:

I don't really know why, think maybe it's because I couldn't be bothered to go shopping in this weather and mcdonalds was closer haha! I did end up going shopping in the end though so I am now armed with atkins friendly foods so I can start from tomorrow :rolleyes:

Good luck then Kerry. :)

good luck kerry - we will whoop your a*s if you dont ;)

:D Thanks, I have officially started now. Atkins friendly foods are all I have eaten so far today! lol

Good on you! you've gotta do the prep for Atkins - no excuses for slipping from now on!

Well done starting us the hardest part x

Thanks guys :D had a very good day today. wooo I am starting to get back into this dieting lark lol...i can't wait to be well into it and feeling ketosis :)

Well done on day one. x

Morning Kerry, so how did your day go?

well done for day one

well done hon. How you feeling today?

yesterday went fabby!!
I went for brekkie today and all though it was just a fry up, i was getting so into it that i ate a hash brown coz I actually forgot i was dieting lmao!! then I suddenly realised and thought oh crap what am I doing!! but apart from that mishap today has gone fine and I haven't touched another carb since the evil hash brown incident!! :\

How has everyone elses days gone? better than mine I hope!:D

Harsh day at work but went well food wise. Being naughty now and having a vodie. If I can stop at one I'll be happy but as no-one else will be home for at least 2 hours I can't guarantee it lol.
Well done for getting into the Atkins zone :)

Thanks.... just cant believe i ate a hash brown without even thinking lol seriously if i had brains i would be dangerous!! but I have rectified it with just bowl of scrambled egg for my tea!! although there is a bottle of wine calling me from the fridge!! ;)

It's easily done Kerry - I went to a wedding after being on Atkins for a few weeks and at the post wedding greasy breakfast two hash browns disappeared down my throat before I even thought about what I was doing :D

Susie

It's hard to resist anything that's winking at you. ;)

Back