Erm's Photo Diary

Hi Ermintrude, i have made you a favourite.
I love your recipes and pictures of the meals you have really inspire me to try new things, so thank you so much.
This week i have attempted your Spanish Chicken Kebabs, they were good. Also your jalepeno houmous, has now become my fav to snack on at work at my desk.

The fig and proscuitto salad, looks so good too so i have add the ingredients to my shopping list for the weekend.

I do have one question what cheese is in the salad?

Thanks again and keep posting those lovely meals

In the fig & prosciutto salad it's goat's cheese, I got the recipe from Honey, but you could probably change it to Feta or something crumbly if you wanted :)

posted by honeyoc
Oooh Ermintrude I was watching River Cottage Veg yesterday and saw this recipe Porotos Granados recipe - Channel4 - 4Food
It looked really good and made me think of you lol, I'll be trying it sometime this week, much to DH's dismay. I think he's had it with the squash now...

i made this last night after watching the programme the other day. it was GAWJUS will be a regulary for me.

posted by honeyoc
Oooh Ermintrude I was watching River Cottage Veg yesterday and saw this recipe Porotos Granados recipe - Channel4 - 4Food
It looked really good and made me think of you lol, I'll be trying it sometime this week, much to DH's dismay. I think he's had it with the squash now...

i made this last night after watching the programme the other day. it was GAWJUS will be a regulary for me.

Awwha ha thanks, Honey sent me that one too! I am squash f(r)iend!! :D Excellent, deffo on my list then if someone's tried it and liked it! Thanks x :)

Tuesday 15th - Green

Breakfast: Coffee & Toast 1 HEXA, 1 HEXB, 2 syns
Lunch: Leftover spicy root casserole 1.5 syns for paste
Tea: Smoky black bean and roast tomato soup
Snacks: Pears, figs

Ommmmmm :drool:

6347955805_78a0177570_o.jpg

Wooooooo my natoora delivery came! Exciting!

6347955095_94c568070d_o.jpg

All these yumsome thiiiinngs! :D

6347955195_aeac8b721b_o.jpg

And OMG! They know me so well its uncanny!!! They sent me a free gift...

no....

it can't be...
not a....
KABOCHA!!!!!!! :eek:

6348705906_4e7e0fedec_o.jpg

:8855:

I lurrrrrrve Natoora!!! :love:

:D

And here it is! My most sought-after yumsomeness, I have sought the ends of rainbows for this!!! :rainbow:

:rainbow: ............ :rainbow: ............ :rainbow: ............ :rainbow: ............ :rainbow:

6348706034_7e83b27a12_o.jpg

There is 50g missing though. Who has ze mizing fiftee gramzzzzz???? :hmm:

Problem is it will not all fit in ze fridge, as today was Tesco day...

6347955503_bbd332f5e6_o.jpg

Hmmmmmm :(

As we are having a tour of ze house, zis is where we store ze beanzzzzzzzzzzzz

6347955619_dcc858fb31_o.jpg

If I find out who took ze other 50 gramz I will eat ze lot and then sneak in your bed while you are azleep :whistle:

Jackie, the lovely Jackieee! How are you, how's FIL? I'm a-shuffling off to find your diary now (if I can find what room it's in :eek: ) :bighug:

In haste sweetie off to Charlies parents evening at 2.10 and got to walk. Hes still hanging on :cry: in limbo still its horrible .... dread the phone ringing but at the same time for his sake want it to be soon. Diary in my signature sweets. Take care and catcha later :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG Erm those are some delicious looking goodies :drool:
I can't believe you got more squash, they're following you everywhere!! LOL! Love the sneaky pics in your fridge and cupboards *nosey* :D

Diary in my signature sweets.

Signature! Now why did looking there never occur to me! :doh: Woo! I am now in the 21st century! :D Gotta go to college now, take care x :)

The place I my nduja from was Natoora, be warned its Expensive! :faint2: In fact it's not even so much the price as the minimum delivery :(

Thanks :thankyou: for the link Ermintrude. I have just worked out my finances between now and Christmas. :eek: Will probably bookmark this until next year, or I will be sooooo tempted. (OK, I admit it, I will probably look at it tonight and drool :drool:- but I need to step away from the debit card! :whistle:)

Oh dear lovely Ermintrude...just in brief had a really bad 10 days or so.....back now in freezing cold Edinburgh and as usual when I log in to Minimins I head straight for your diary.... I have just had ZE best belly laugh I have had in the last couple of weeks! If I knew what the hell it was, I would steal 50g every time you order for another one of those laughs. Just reading it all out to hubby, he peers over my shoulder and sees the pic's of your fridge and cupboards he makes the statement 'why are there pic's of our fridge and cupboards!' Hmm I loved 'going through the nethole (sod keyhole your pics are so much better)' thinking OMG how much food. Just checked my fridge and cupboards and yups.....our cupboards/fridge are identical twins separated at birth. :8855:

I just made your jalapeno hummus to take to a taster session at group tomorrow and OH MY GOD I just wanted to eat it all as soon as I took it out of the whizzer!!! The one thing that upsets me when I'm on a 'diet' is that hummus is sooooooo bad but this is amazing. I'm a very happy Sarah tonight!!! :D Thank you!!!!!
x

Wednesday 16th - Green

Lunch: Dinner for lunch! Smokey black bean casserole again
Tea: Lunch for dinner! Jalapeno hummus with carrot sticks. Bog box of mixed veg snacks.
Snacks: Pears, pliums, apple

No piccies today as its college day. AND I managed to study all day and go to a meeting and NOT END UP IN THE PUB! :eek: WOo Hoo! :D

Now can I manage to do the same tonight... :hmm: :rolleyes:

I'm going to be a real pain, I have spend nearly an hour trying to find the receipe for japapenos hummus but to no avail :cry: can please beg you for it.......craving it big time and having quorn burger tonight and really fancy it on the side :)

Big thanks in advance xx

It's on page 1 of my diary :D Linky
:)

Wednesday 16th - Green

Lunch: Dinner for lunch! Smokey black bean casserole again
Tea: Lunch for dinner! Jalapeno hummus with carrot sticks. Bog box of mixed veg snacks.
Snacks: Pears, pliums, apple

No piccies today as its college day. AND I managed to study all day and go to a meeting and NOT END UP IN THE PUB! :eek: WOo Hoo! :D

Now can I manage to do the same tonight... :hmm: :rolleyes:

Two things I don’t like about Wednesdays

a. no Eastenders on the telly
b. ur food diary has no pics
:)

Back