Erm's Photo Diary

Thanks, I'll give it a go!

And this is the result of all this yumminess:

S56.jpg
******* :woohoo:

Tadaaaa! :bliss:

Well done Erm, wow! Congratulations! Though I can't say that I'm surprised with all the super-healthy food you've been eating! I made your puy lentil salad for lunch and it was AMAZING!! I put pics in my food diary. I also bought some red & green jalapenos and chipotle paste, I'll be trying your hummus and black bean soup sometime this week!! Well done again on your fabulous loss!

Thanks, I'll give it a go!

Sorry forgot to mention obviously as its Quorn youll need to add a bit more water but Im sure you already knew that, about 250-300ml should do it.

Im having this for tea tonight actually! :)

Going to do a stocktake of spices in my cupboards and make a list and shop again!! as the curry looks great. I did manage to get the mixed pickle and it was buy a jar - get one free so I have loads of the stuff now! x

Wow, your food looks absolutely amazing! Well done on your new sticky too :D xx

Wednesday 20th - Green
Breakfast: Coffee & toast (1 HEXA & 1 HEXB, 2 syns)
Lunch: Frazzled SW tomatoes :( So moved onto: Quorn - Sweet and Sour Crispy Bites (11 syns :eek::eek::eek: for the pack, didn't eat the dip so prob a few less but dont know how many so Ill count it anyway. Mixed green salad, Quorn slices.
Tea: Quorn curry with rice - 1 syn for oil, 2 syns for pickle. (Was supposed to be having something lush but ran out of time and b/f got man flu so good ol' curry it was. :rolleyes: )
Snacks: apple, satsumas.
Bit of a rubbish day really, burnt me lunch, didnt get what I was meant to have for tea. Totally misjudged Quorn syns, but as I didn't eat the sauce I probably still within my 15 syns.

5961202126_2f155c02a5_o.jpg

No, they werent really that nice either, heh! :( :D They werent *going* to be my lunch, I just thought Id snack on them then when I found the syns were only for half a pack I thought sod it and just had salad and free Quorn slices to turn it into a lunch :(

The curry, it's all the spices I think, makes it nice and thick :)

Thursday 21st - Green
Lunch: SW beetroot hummus with mixed veggies. (Free)
Tea: Broad bean and crispy bacon salad. Spicy sweet potato wedges and a green side salad. 9 syns for bacon, 1 syn for oil.
Snacks: apple, satsumas, box of strawberries, 1 Muller light cheesecake (1 syn).

Hmmm not used my HEXes today :eek:

5961202216_d16090baf5_o.jpg

5964181112_87e47b4449_o.jpg

5964181218_f6551fcba4_o.jpg

How do you put the photos in your post? Oh yummy, i love sweet potato is it free on green and ee?

Yup, sweet potatoes all free on Green/EE :)

The photos I keep on flickr as Ive been keeping a photo diary on there from the start, so when I want to put one on here I just use my flickr link and paste it in the 'photo' clicky (8 icons along from the right above the box you type your replies in, looks like a landscape picture). I know theyre probably a bit big for some people :eek: but Im not resizing them and all that shenanigans just to copy them over.

Grooooo I didnt like it personally. Well it was OK after I added a bit of spice to it, bit it wasn't great and I wouldn't make it again, very watery and not a lot of taste :jelous: Im in the minority though I think :D A couple of other people have said they made it & liked it :) I admit my tastes are not the same as the average person :D

Friday 22nd - Green
Lunch:Broad hummus & mixed veg (1.5 syns for tahini paste)
Tea: Red rice & chicken salad with pomegranate and feta; with broccoli and green salad (1 HEXA & 1HEXB for chicken & Feta, 1.5 syns for oil & pinch of sugar, 1.5 syns for almond flakes.
Snacks: apple, satsumas and, er, 5 double vodkas. 20 syns. :eek: :( :cry:

5963622953_79e644039d_o.jpg

Doesn't look very exciting but the broad bean hummus was deelish!! Lovely! :) I left the skins on though because they're the best bit :D and tbh it didn't really go with the veggies, although that's what the recipe recommended. I think it would go fantastically as a spread on some Ryvita or decent crispbread, maybe with a touch of goat's cheese and even a bit of walnut ommm Im drooling at the possibiliites. :drool: Deffo make this one again :)

5965113504_7419592578_o.jpg

Ta-da!!!! Success! I finally manage to make something that resembles the picture in the recipe! :eek: :D

5965113676_a9470b8c86_o.jpg

Looking good as usual Ermintrude! What cook book is that?!

Back