Erm's Photo Diary

ermintrude said:
Oh and for that I win 4lbs off!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! :woohoo:

And and AND!!!!

My 8 stone award!!!! FARRRRRRK!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I was *so* not expecting that! I was on about 1.5 off all week, then another 2.5 buggered off overnight! :eek: (Hope theyre not kidding me and all creep back again tomorra? :rolleyes: )

So so so SOOOOOOOO glas I avoided all those munchies the last couple days! :woohoo:

FARRRRKKK! Just - FARRRRRRRRRRRRK!!! :eek: Sorry I am just so shocked, woooo, only 2.5lb to go til the 'lightest' (*cough* ) I remember being! :)

Then we enter Unknown Territory! :cool:

Wowsers trousers!!! 8 stone is amazeballs!! Well done xx

Well done Erm! Popped in to celebrate your new sticker!

well done Erm thats amazing :) xxx

Well done how fantastic are you !!!! Great food as always and even better when you see your results congrats.
You've inspired me to make roasted honey/chilli veg for my lunch just cooking now, was going have plain boring rice with some chilli but now have a big plate of yummy superfree veg thanks xx

Wow 8 stone gone forever and your food always looks amazing! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone, you're all so lovely, I couldnt do this without this board! x :)

That's amazing! Amazing!!! Bleddy fantastic Erm! Wooooo Hooooooo x

Oh and for that I win 4lbs off!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! :woohoo:

And and AND!!!!

My 8 stone award!!!! FARRRRRRK!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

6940671913_8e6386c585_o.jpg

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I was *so* not expecting that! I was on about 1.5 off all week, then another 2.5 buggered off overnight! :eek: (Hope theyre not kidding me and all creep back again tomorra? :rolleyes: )

So so so SOOOOOOOO glas I avoided all those munchies the last couple days! :woohoo:

FARRRRKKK! Just - FARRRRRRRRRRRRK!!! :eek: Sorry I am just so shocked, woooo, only 2.5lb to go til the 'lightest' (*cough* ) I remember being! :)

Then we enter Unknown Territory! :cool:

WOW! WOW! you must be so so pleased. well done on your 8 stone loss. :woohoo:

Wow well done on 8 stone that's fantastic!!!

Hello Erm
I wanted to ask you advice as you seem to give very clear and concise answers
I've currently lost 1 1/2 and need to loose another 2,I do alot of exercise and can't seem to get into a good rhythm,I've never got my head round ee so do mostly green like u
Do you find you have your best losses when you eat more ss foods as this is the only area I think I can change,
Sorry to post in your diary but wasn't sure how else to ask
Thanks in advance
Laura xx

Hello Erm
I wanted to ask you advice as you seem to give very clear and concise answers
I've currently lost 1 1/2 and need to loose another 2,I do alot of exercise and can't seem to get into a good rhythm,I've never got my head round ee so do mostly green like u
Do you find you have your best losses when you eat more ss foods as this is the only area I think I can change,
Sorry to post in your diary but wasn't sure how else to ask
Thanks in advance
Laura xx

Ooh I dont know, tbh it isn't very predictable, for me at least. But I have a lot to lose still (Im 19st 8lb) so what works for me wouldn't necessarily be the same for you. Weeks when I really behave myself I can still STS or not lose much, then weeks where I really havent been that angelic I *might* have a big loss but theres no guarantee. I think it just tends to come off in little chips here and there and then after a few weeks Ill suddenly have a big loss in one week; then its chipping away again for a few more weeks before another big loss, thats the only pattern I can see really?

I dont take any notice of superspeedy tbh, I know they fill you up and that but I can never remember which they are, I always have to go look it up. :D I do fit loads and loads of superfree into my meals though, some meals are nearly 100% superfree.

I dont eat much meat, only a couple of times a week and even then its often my HEXBs. I dont eat much potato/pasta/rice either, again its only once or twice a week. Id say four or five days a week my meals (at dinnertime) are based on beans/lentils and superfree with loads of spices and stuff to make it tasty :) Probably more like 2/3 superfree than 1/3.

I snack on fruit, Quorn slices, yoghurt, veggies, mini cheese. The last week Ive tried to cut out the fruit and toast a bit and snack on veg instead. I lost 4lb but it may well be a coincidence!

Sorry that's not the concise answer you were after is it :D I dont know if I can help really, I just eat lots (I mean LOTS) of superfree and control the amount of meat and rice/potatoes I eat, but I do eat lots of beans and lentils. I also try to stick to it pretty strictly Sun-Thu and then let myself have something nice on a Saturday (I dont mean just wine or whatever but something foodie too).

But tbh youre so much closer to target than me that its always going to be harder for you. I dont think Ill ever get to that weight tbh. :sigh:

Sorry if I cant really help :(

No that helps and sorry I meant super free not super speed
I rely on pasta and potatoes and very rarely have super free so that's maybe where I can increase
Think I may need a food diary
Thank you though as it has helped and by the looks of it you will get there and will completely deserve it! :)

:wow: Massive congrats on your 8 stone loss Erm :D Absolutely fan-freaking-tastic :winner: You've done/are doing so well! I only hope I can stick at it like you are doing :D

Love the club20 and club30 idea too :giggle:

Such an achievement. Well done xx

No that helps and sorry I meant super free not super speed
I rely on pasta and potatoes and very rarely have super free so that's maybe where I can increase
Think I may need a food diary
Thank you though as it has helped and by the looks of it you will get there and will completely deserve it! :)

Ah right, OK, yes you definitely need plenty of superfree. Do you do mainly Green then? Yeah get yourself a food diary then people can have a look and help you out. Superfree for the wine! :D

Back