Erm's Photo Diary

mmmm Erm that meal out looked amazing :D sorry I've not been about I was having a sulk but over it now :D hope all is well with you huni :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oo whats caused sulking, you OK? *Tootles off to Jackie's Place* :cool:

Wednesday 18th Jan - Green

Breakfast: Coffee & mixed fruit 1HEXA
Lunch: Spicy tomato soup, salad 3.5 syns for dressing
Tea: Parmesan and butternut squash soup 1HEXA & 1.75 HEXB for Parmesan & milk, 6 syns for ciabatta & butter
Snacks: Nectarines, pears, figs, apple

6726129947_7509006244_o.jpg

Tea: Parmesan and butternut squash soup 1HEXA & 1.75 HEXB for Parmesan & milk, 6 syns for ciabatta & butter

6726129947_7509006244_o.jpg

looks lovely as always.

how did you rate it? :) i like to go off your ratings as i have the same sorts of tastebuds - like to load things with spices :D x

ermintrude said:

That looks amazing!!!!!!

how did you rate it? :) i like to go off your ratings as i have the same sorts of tastebuds - like to load things with spices :D x

Rate what? Are we talking meal out or a recipe I followed or wherewhichwhat? :D

the parmesan croutony soup :D sorry, i think faster than i type and i tend to miss out [important] bits! :p xx

the parmesan croutony soup :D sorry, i think faster than i type and i tend to miss out [important] bits! :p xx

Ahhh yeah it was very nice, not amazing but not bad :)

I adapted it from this recipe. The soup part served 3, I only made croutons for 2 servings and just had the leftover portion on its own for lunch next day.

- just used 10g butter (2 level tsp) (so about 1 syn/portion)
- used Kara milk as its creamy but low calories (0.5 syns a portion)
- I put 110g of Parmesan in the soup and 20g on each half of ciabatta so soup part was just over 1 HEX a portion
- for the croutons I used one roll of Tesco bake-at-home ciabatta. Cut it in half and toasted it, melted 20g cheese on each half, then cut each half into quarters (Half a ciabatta = 80 calories so 4 syns a portion, plus 2/3 HEX or 4 syns for the cheese)

I had the 3rd portion for lunch next day without croutons :)

6726130141_a6cb713d71_o.jpg

Thursday 19th Jan - Green

Breakfast: Coffee 1/3HEXA
Lunch: Smoky bean soup & salad 4 syns for dressing
Tea: Feta-stuffed chicken with veggies 1HEXA for cheese, 2HEXB for chicken, 4.5 syns for prosciutto
Snacks: Pears, Total 2% with honey & berries 1.5 syns, 2 mini Babybel light 2/3HEXA

Bit of a mare of a day so just bunged staple chicken & veg in:

6731383877_99bcd67109_o.jpg

Friday 20th Jan - Green

Breakfast: Coffee <1 HEXA
Lunch: Butternut & parmesan soup <1 HEXA for milk & cheese, 1 syn for butter
Tea: Veggie soup <2 HEXB for Pecorino & extra virgin
Snacks: Cold veggie leftovers, Muller cheesecake <1 syn

I hadn't realised this was a W@nkyass recipe or I wouldnt have bothered after past experience, but I'd copied & pasted months ago without the web details. :sigh:
As it happens it tasted pretty good (once I adapted it massively) - despite the usual waywayway out quantities, method etc typical of this twit.
Would make it again with my own (pretty major) adaptations. It made six mahoosive portions too, despite being meant to serve five, my portions usually being double recipe size and not using all the ingredients owing to their ludicrous quantities.

Sorry about terrible pics, couldn't be arsed to fix the first especially :rolleyes:

6736004351_6711c96923_o.jpg

6736004537_3da238abde_o.jpg

:wavey: hello lovely, I hope all is well. I've just been recipe hunting and came across one you might like :D homemade lamb sausages in prosciutto.. basically homemade sausages wrapped in proscuitto but thought even if you didn't want that recipe the idea of wrapping them in proscuitto to hold it all together and add flavour was a fab one :D I'll post the recipe if you want it. :) I don't use lamb mince as for some reason I don't like it xxxxxxxxxx

Saturday 21st Jan - errrrr not on plan at all today tbh as dinner is pretty synful, but lets say Extra Easy

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA
Lunch: Veggie soup 3 syns for 15g Pecorino <1 HEXB for extra virgin
Tea: Fesanjan with Tadiq <1 HEXB for oil, 22.5 syns for walnuts, butter & pomegranate molasses. Then waaaaay too many syns for wine, I lost count :whistle:
Snacks: Nectarine, pears

6742570857_3a6173b5c1_o.jpg

:wavey: hello lovely, I hope all is well. I've just been recipe hunting and came across one you might like :D homemade lamb sausages in prosciutto.. basically homemade sausages wrapped in proscuitto but thought even if you didn't want that recipe the idea of wrapping them in proscuitto to hold it all together and add flavour was a fab one :D I'll post the recipe if you want it. :) I don't use lamb mince as for some reason I don't like it xxxxxxxxxx

Ooo yum yum, yes please! :drool: I have a bag of lamb mince in the freezer and was wondering what to do with it so that would be fabbo! :) I lurrrrrrrve prosciutto! :drool:

Ooo yum yum, yes please! :drool: I have a bag of lamb mince in the freezer and was wondering what to do with it so that would be fabbo! :) I lurrrrrrrve prosciutto! :drool:

makes around 12 sausages

500g/1lb 2oz minced lamb
1 tsp ground coriander
2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 red onion finely diced
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 chilli deseeded and finely chopped
4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
1 egg
salt and black pepper
12 slices of prosciutto

oven 190/ gas 5

place the lamb in a large mixing bowl and break it up with a fork. add the coriander, cumin, onion, parsley, chilli and breadcrumbs, mix thoroughly, then add the egg and season very well

Divide mixture into 12 shape into sausages, tightly wrap each sausage in prociutto leaving the ends open.

place on a lightly oiled baking try and bake for 20-25 mins until golden brown and cooked through :D xxxxx

Yummo!! This is deffo on the menu for next week!!! :drool:

Sunday 22nd Jan Extra Easy

Breakfast: Coffee & toast 1 HEXA, 1 HEXB, 1.5 syns
Lunch: Veggie soup 1 syn for oil
Tea: Leftover coq au vin outta the freezer 2 syns for red wine
Snacks: Pear, nectarine, 2 mini Babybel light 4 syns

6749170731_42a4100ed9_o.jpg

Back