Erm's Photo Diary

Oh! I forgot the hot roast pepper cream:

6800363213_929612cddb_o.jpg

Hot roast pepper cream dip

- 2 red or yellow peppers, halved & deseeded
- juice of 1 lime
- half a chilli, deseeded
- 50g Total 2%

- Spray peppers on both sides with Fry Light and roast (covered) for 20-30min until soft all the way through
- Leave to cool
- Bung it all in the whizzer and chill :)

LUSH! :drool:

7.5 stones! You little star erm!!!!!!!

Many congratulations :) you are a true example that you can eat yummy food and still lose shed loads of weight :)

Cheers Roziee! :) My tip is deep fried Brie, scones with butter & jam, full English (but skip the mushroom/tomato nonsense), cheese panini and smoothies. Oh and batter without the fish. Yeah. Skip the fish, give it away if you have to, dodgy stuff. :cool:

I think I may well start up my own weight loss business... :rolleyes:

Lol well whatever is t.. It certainly works for you! :giggle:

Manchester won't know what's hit them with ur new business venture!;-)

note to self go and buy brie :giggle: Erm so so happy for you lovely :wee: :wee: :wee: how bleddy amazing is that. You rock! well done, so so proud of you :D:D:D:D:D what an achievement, all that hard work is paying off :) fab fab fab

OMG I did :8855: at those two piccies, what it looked like and what it should have looked like :8855: just remember yours was real and likely tasted fab, theirs will have been doctored for the camera :D xxxxxxx

well done Erm, I am so pleased you've managed to hit the 19's and got your 7.5st award, thats fantastic!

7.5st is around what I need to lose in total, so it makes me dead happy knowing I could do that like you and still eat lots of wonderful tasting food!

thanks for the roasted pepper sauce recipe too, it looks gorgeous :) xxx

Righty. Been away for a few days house hunting. I do not remember a time I have eaten this much Bad Stuff, but I do not remember a time it was Ohhhhh Soooo Goooooood!!! :drool:

B&B fare was croissants and muffins and stuff OR Full English, so I had the Full English 1st morning but cut the fat off me bacon and only ate 1 sausage. Had the beans, mushrooms, tomatoes. I dont think they were fried but who knows. So not too bad a start.

Then I had a pastrami, pickle, cheese & mustard panini for lunch... Then a scone with jam and butter later in the day :whistle:

Then to score Gold when we went out for the meal with colleague I had fried Brie in breadcrumbs for starter and a creamy fettucine for main. It was that or pizza so hey... :rolleyes: I did eat the salad that came with the Brie. And I didnt have dessert :whistle:

Next morning was Full english again. Well I say Full, I couldn't fit the Full in this time, so I skipped the tomatoes, beans, mushrooms and just had 2 sausage & 2 bacon. Oh and two crumpets with butter.

The we had a few hours to kill before the train so went to check out Hebden bridge. Tourist trap hell! :eek: OH wanted a coffee, I didnt - so I had a pear smoothie instead.

Then on the way back I figured I couldnt go back down south wi'out visit to t'chippie, so I had battered fish wi' scraps. No chips tho (too full from the Half English and the smoothie :rolleyes: ). (I only ate the batter, tho - gev me fish to the OH :rolleyes: )

Then we got back to the station and the OH got a smoothie that I sampled that tasted like a Strawberry Mivvi - so I got meself one.

Then i got home and had beans on toast for tea. :8855:

Ahem. *Smooths self down* :cool:

So. New week, new me:

Sunday 29th Jan Green

Breakfast: Coffee & toast 1.2 HEXA, 1 HEXB
Lunch: Beans on toast 1 HEXB
Tea: Spicy root & lentil casserole
Snacks: Muller cheesecake 1 syn

:4633:

Well done for having a little break and enjoying yourself - and getting back on plan Ermintrude. Hope the house hunting was successful xxx

Tuesday 31st Jan Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA
Lunch: Spicy root & lentil casserole
Tea: Black bean soup with hot roast pepper cream
Snacks: Pear, apple, cherries, peach, leftover veg in brown suace 1 syn, Muller cheesecake 0.5 syns, Quorn slices, Total 2% 0.5 syns

WARNING: Don't all throw up at once...

6800363109_93686a44e4_o.jpg

Er... yeee-aaaah... :rolleyes: Tbh you've got off lightly, Photoshop is a magic wand... It really did look like dishwater in real life... (with a touch of fluffy sick on top :drool: ;) )

It was meant to look like this:

24657_.jpg

Soooo... moving swiftly on... :whistle:

Nah, it tasted OK, the soup was nothing to bother with again but OH my GOD the SAUCE was DIVINE!!! :drool: Seriously, Im not kidding, Im gonna post it in the recipe section later! I think it's cos I was supposed to use cream but used yoghurt so it curdled. I wouldn't use the sauce for soup again but Id DEFFO use it for dips & salads and stuff, it was GAWJUS!!! :drool: In fact I might make one for me lunch today with some salad and carrot sticks n stuff :)

Aaaaaaand... God I dunno how to say this... I dont even know what number to pick... :confused: Im not sure if Ive had an outrageously (and I MEAN outrageously) good week? Or my scales are up the creek... :sigh: Last week I went away only very slightly less than before Xmas, then went up to Manchester (and we all know what happened there :rolleyes: ) Soooooo I came back to find Id put about 6lbs on in 2 days... I mean I know I'd been bad (and I mean B - A - A - A - A - D) but I still thought 6lb was a bit WOAH... :sigh:

BUT I got weighed yesterday and 5lb of them had disappeared, so I was pretty chipper! :) THEN I got weighed this morning and another fackin FOUR have gone? Now excuse me, weight isn't like loose change, it doesn't tootle off down the back of the sofa eh? So Im VERY happy to see the damage wasnt that bad but Im a bit woooooah about my scales :confused:

The thing is they're waving that weeny 1 - 9 at me and I cant believe thats the case eh? :eek: We're wavering between 1 9 . 1 3. 4 and 1 9 . 1 3. 8... so Ive rolled it up to 2 0 . 0 0 and WI online cos I dont want to get me hopes up if they're really up the creek? Although I did jump on a second pair that pretty much agree with them (*cautious smiley*)...

Id be happy to lose the 6 I put on gorging on deep fried Brie et all but to do that AND lose 4lb is pushing it a bit methinks... then again, you know what they say about the more you eat the more you lose! :)

Anyway, whichever way it goes I also got my:

S105.jpg

this week so WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :bliss: Deep Fried Brie for the win!!!!! :8855:

Fantastic - well done you! Maybe it's because the different 'naughty' food gave your metabolism a shake up? They say that can happen don't they? Right; deep fried brie HERE I COME lol!!
xxx

Just wanted to say congratulations on your fantastic weight loss.

Thinking I might have batter and chips for my tea now! ;) Joking aside though, you've worked hard for it, so really 'well done.'

Well done!! x

Thanks lovelies :)

Wednesday 1st Feb Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA
Lunch: Spicy quorn fillet salad 0.5 syn & <1 HEXB for dressing
Tea: Veggie chilli with rice <1 HEXB for oil, 0.5 syns for chocolate
Snacks: Apple, pear, nectarine, cherries, 2 Babybel 1 HEXA, Total 2% with mixed fruit 1 syn, 1 square Peruvian dark chocolate ??2-3 syns???

Did a totally insane thing and cooked two COUREGTTES in this damn thing, I detest courgettes, or I thought I did (its the texture :jelous: ) but I couldn't really tell they were there tbh (even though they are quite blindingly obviously sitting there
looking like whole chunks of non-dissolved courgette :rolleyes: ) So I guess every other courgette Ive tasted has been not actually cooked or summat :confused:

Quite a small portion for me! :D Didnt think id like it enough to have on its own so did some rice, but I only had a third of what I made, wot iz going oooooooonnnnn??? :eek: :confused:

(I expect the colour on this is tits up but Im blinded by the sun in this room so not point bothering in photoshop, so apologies if its illuminous or grey as ditchwater por whatever: )

6806284091_300571c23d_o.jpg

OH! And the scales are still waving the 1 - 9 at me, so hopefully it can be Official I am outta the 2 - 0 by next Weds!!! :fingerscrossed: :)

Why has this thing started resizing all the photos? :confused:

Yup, will be my anniversary next week :D 7 stone 8.5lb :) Woo! :)

I never used to be keen on courgettes for the very same reason, but for for some reason if you cube them rather than slice then they are much nicer - less 'slimey'! x

Ive done them in stuff once or twice and just cooked it so to death that they totally dissolved and you didnt know they were there. But I had so MUCH of them in this, they were still totally there and I didnt notice the texture at all, bizarre!

I only had them a few times when I was younger and it was always at a pub meal thing or whatever, so maybe they were just never cooked right?

Ive just had some leftovers for lunch and it was lush, even better next day as usual. I think Im gonna add this chilli to my favourites list! :)

Erm, you have done amazingly well and I applaud your hard work and dedication. Proof is in the pudding (drool).
Still to try the smokey soup - tesco have decided to not stock the chipotle sauce and the black beans. D'oh!
Well done sweetie xx

Sent by my dainty non pudgy fingers

Wow your food looks amazing!! Can't wait to try some of these recipes..

Yeah I cant find the chipotle sauce anywhere now, I have a couple of jars left from when I bought loads when they are on offer. You can make your own though, they still sell the chipotles.

Theres a recipe here or here, just skip the oil. Or here, just use tomatoes & puree instead of ketchup.

Oh, Ive found it in Waitrose!

Or you can even buy it online! 2.49 delivery, so best buy a few :p

You can use most beans really but the black beans look nicest :D

Back