Erm's Photo Diary

I love roasted aubergine with other roasted veg. The skin goes nice and soft then.

Erm's have you tried my aubergine lasagne?

Agggghhhh!!!!! :hide: I might if it didnt have a*b*rg*ne in! :jelous:

Tuesday 21st Feb Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA
Lunch: Veg chilli 0.5 syns for chocolate
Tea: Spicy root & lentil stew
Snacks: Carrots, baby corn, 4 mini Babybel 1 HEXA & 1 HEXB, Pear, Muller with cherry underlay 1.5 syns

6920085835_1cd6dbf9e8_o.jpg

And for that I win 2.5lb off, which is not really 2.5lb as I put 1 on last week :rolleyes: Must get my act together, Im averaging less than a pound a week since Xmas :whoopass: Too many nights off and excuses to celebrate. So gotta be strictly On Plan for a bit. Still 7st 10.5lb off so far, so my goal for now is 3.5lb to get that big shiny Numéro Huit... :cool: Eeee another trip to Mancland coming up though aggghhhhhh :sigh:

ermintrude said:
Tuesday 21st Feb Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA
Lunch: Veg chilli 0.5 syns for chocolate
Tea: Spicy root & lentil stew
Snacks: Carrots, baby corn, 4 mini Babybel 1 HEXA & 1 HEXB, Pear, Muller with cherry underlay 1.5 syns

And for that I win 2.5lb off, which is not really 2.5lb as I put 1 on last week :rolleyes: Must get my act together, Im averaging less than a pound a week since Xmas :whoopass: Too many nights off and excuses to celebrate. So gotta be strictly On Plan for a bit. Still 7st 10.5lb off so far, so my goal for now is 3.5lb to get that big shiny Numéro Huit... :cool: Eeee another trip to Mancland coming up though aggghhhhhh :sigh:

You can do it Ermie, número Ocho is within your grasp.

Yeah I'm with Shirleen, you can do it Erms!

Have to agree, vaseline flavoured snails, or aubergine as some folk call 'em spoil an otherwise good meal.

You seem to like curry, I wonder if you have tried M D H chicken curry masala as a heady spice blend ? I was so impressed with it after a south indian friend recommended I try it. Another thing she does it to grind fresh coconut with green chillies it really is lovely added with the meat before simmering.

Have to agree, vaseline flavoured snails, or aubergine as some folk call 'em spoil an otherwise good meal.

You seem to like curry, I wonder if you have tried M D H chicken curry masala as a heady spice blend ? I was so impressed with it after a south indian friend recommended I try it. Another thing she does it to grind fresh coconut with green chillies it really is lovely added with the meat before simmering.

Vaseline flavoured snails! :eek: You are *SO RIGHT*! :eek: :8855:

Nope not tried that curry mix, tbh if Im making an actual real curry I just make my own up outta the individual spices. I do use curry powder but only for quick stuff like spicing up a quick noodle thang or whatever. So thats a nice one is it? Hmmmm... Ill stick it in my list for when I do a big spice shop, ta :)

Ooh coconut, Im making a venison curry with coconut this week om nom nommmmmm :drool:

Slimy snails indeed I've tried several times to like aubergines but the texture is just horrible bleh! Also disappointed I want them to be really purple and they are always a horrible colour instead :( x

Oh my goodness Erm! I tried Celeriac chips last night, thy are flipping amazing!!! I HATE clery with a passion and was really put off by the celery smell (and that the Celeriac juice made my hands itch), but chucked on some Schwartz Spicy season all and they were lovely!

Thank YOU! My 5 a day challenge to myself is going to be so much easier (I don't really like raw veg).
Carrot chips are nice too without the spice.

Oh my goodness Erm! I tried Celeriac chips last night, thy are flipping amazing!!! I HATE clery with a passion and was really put off by the celery smell (and that the Celeriac juice made my hands itch), but chucked on some Schwartz Spicy season all and they were lovely!

Thank YOU! My 5 a day challenge to myself is going to be so much easier (I don't really like raw veg).

Have you tried swede chips, they're yummy as well:D

:wavey: hello my lovely friend and how are you this week ? :bighug: food looking good as always, I really do think you should come and cook for me :8855:

Mr Warthog has been snoring loudly this last three weeks and if I get any tireder I shall fall asleep standing up :rolleyes: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do I make celeriac chips the way I make standard chips?? Might have a go at the swede ones too...

Yay, glad you liked em! :) I cant stand celery either :9529: Makes it so much easier to get me superfree in and not have to faff with HEXes/EE'ing :) I nearly always use celeriac these days, potato has become a lavish treat :D

Hello lovelies, not been around for a few days cos my laptop had to go to hospital. Its been amaaaaaaazing having no internet! :eek: But now its back Im bladdy on it again! Why dont I learn? :sigh:

Will post some foodie stuff later when I get my piccies uploaded. Had the SW kofta curry last night, was OMMMMMMM! Which is unusual for a SW recipe :whistle: :rolleyes: But I deffo recommend that one! :drool:

Morning Erm... If you are looking to get more superfree you could try 'Cauli Rice' It is so yum and goes really well with curries etc in place of real rice.. All you do is grate a few florets on a cheese grater into a microwaveable dish, add an eggcup full of water and some salt and cover with clingfilm. Pop a hole in the middle and cook on high for 4 mins or so. Fluff it up and serve... If you syn a little bit of butter to mix in it is delish........

Morning Erm... If you are looking to get more superfree you could try 'Cauli Rice' It is so yum and goes really well with curries etc in place of real rice.. All you do is grate a few florets on a cheese grater into a microwaveable dish, add an eggcup full of water and some salt and cover with clingfilm. Pop a hole in the middle and cook on high for 4 mins or so. Fluff it up and serve... If you syn a little bit of butter to mix in it is delish........

Yeah Ive heard about that, I really must give it a go, I do get a bit miffed at trying to fit superfree into curries and stuff :D Although adding spinach to the rice worked really well in that kofta I did last night! Ill give the cauli thing a go soon though, ta :)

will also have to try this aswell. love the celeriac chips too especially with piri piri sesoning. YUM YUM

Back