Erm's Photo Diary

Forgot to mention
Mia_happy_birthday.gif
for Saturday x

This food looks so yummy! I need to take inspiration and eat full meals packed with free foods! xxx

Just catching up on your diary. Hope you are still healing nicely lovely :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Is your birthday this Saturday?? If so we share the same birthday :D have a fab day :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wooo another Gemini! :) But mine isnt actually on the Sat, thats just the day we're setting off on holiday, mine's the 7th, Thursday! Have a fabtastic birthday :birthday: I will have a glass of fizz on your behalf Sat night! :party0016:

Wooo another Gemini! :) But mine isnt actually on the Sat, thats just the day we're setting off on holiday, mine's the 7th, Thursday! Have a fabtastic birthday :birthday: I will have a glass of fizz on your behalf Sat night! :party0016:

Another Gemini here - Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays

Another Gemini here - Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays

Oooh cheers, when's yours? Aha all the best foodies are Geminis I reckon! :D Happy birthday to you too, that's another glass of fizz I have reason to hold to the sky to meet the occasion then! :8855: :birthday:

Wednesday 30th May Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA
Lunch: None
Tea: Pumpkin soup
Snacks: Kale, snap peas, baby corn, tomatoes, Quorn slices

Black day, just grabbed a box of frozen stuff and went to bed.

Thurssday 31st May Green

Breakfast: Coffee 1 HEXA
Lunch: Cheese salad 1 HEXA for cheese, 1 syn for mustard, & Quorn sausages 5 syns
Tea: Toast in beans 1 HEXB 9 syns
Snacks: Pickled onion, gherkin, cabbage, Babybel 1 HEXA

Another semi-**** day, brightened up a bit in the afternoon but too late for cooking so beans on toast it was, or toast-in-beans as I make it.

7313504318_dd9dbcda37_o.jpg

Another 2lbs gone back on again, think its the bread & carbs holiding onto the water :( Bring back vegetables!

Another Gemini here! Mines the tenth. Codeine blocked me up for a week. Had to go back to docs and get laxo drink lol.

Carbs aren't kind to me either hence I rarely do green days and keep it in check on EE :)

I had a handful of dried fruits from Lidl and it made me go easily after not being able to for 3 weeks after my op. The meds & syrups made it worse but dried fruit did wonders. Try it might work for you too.

Oooh cheers, when's yours? Aha all the best foodies are Geminis I reckon! :D Happy birthday to you too, that's another glass of fizz I have reason to hold to the sky to meet the occasion then! :8855: :birthday:

Mine was last week - had my fizz for free in M & S today - giving away free thimbles full :banana dancer:

Hope you are feeling a bit brighter hon. The toast in beans does look yum I agree Jackie! Have a lovely break, time for some R&R it will hopefully help somewhat. The gain isn't a true gain, it will be back off next weigh in and then some. :bighug:On a lighter note I made a dish this evening that I think you would like. It was spicy enough to make my lips tingle but not to overpower the other flavours. x

Hope you are have a lovely holiday full of tasty recipes and enjoy your birthday x

Back