Erm's Photo Diary

hoping all is well erm. we are all missing you on here. been reading your diary again loads of great recipes.

hope nothing to serious. :bighug:

Hope all is well Erm xx

Hi Erm hope you are well. Missing your posts. X

Hope you come back soon and share some yummy food pics, Erm! :)

Erm...don't know when you will read this but I've been really inspired by your food diaries, I'm a bit of a foodie and love to cook diferent things and although I'm not veggie I do love veg and can happily go without meat. In fact I do a lot lately.

I'd been on the lookout for Denis Cotters 'For the Love of Food' and finally saw it in The Works the other day on holiday for £6.99. Pretty pleased about that and can't wait to start trying out some recipes. The one I did tonight was off the web, a Bean/zucchini/roasted red pepper soup. Was lush.

Hope you are well, xx

Hey Erm
I've not been about much for various reasons. I'm hoping you've been whisked away for a luxury month in a super spa... Or won the lottery.

But if you're lying in the dark under a pile of blankets, take hold of this here minimins torch and crampon and drag yourself out. Everyone is bladdy thinking of you xxxx

Erm- I keep checking back and you're still not about. Hope you are ok x

:cry: back from holiday and so sad to see no Erm :cry: we all miss you Erm . I do hope you are okay my lovely and just taking a break as your diary has inspired so many of us :hug99: Loves you Erm :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Here here. Please return to us safe and sound Erm....x

Does anyone know if Erm was going on holiday or moving house, changing internet providers or something else that would have kept her away for so long?

I know they were thinking of moving for her partners new job i think, but she has been away for a long time ??

To echo everyone else hope all is well Erm you are a massive inspiration to so many on here Xx

Back