errm...it's about, well, the alcohol thing....

tazbabe

Gold Member
just finished preparing 6 gallons of damson wine, 1lt damson gin, and 1ltr of damson vodka

that's alright, isn't it? after all, it will be months before it's ready, and i'll be much slimmer by then.......
4.gif

Taz do you live up a tree, or what? :p

Anyway, don't care what weight I am in 6 months - I WANT an invite to yours to taste that stuff! :D

it's a date! we seem to have lots of impromptu bbq parties here in the summer, so i thought it help the ambiénce a little :)

not up a tree, but certainly surrounded by them! very handy they are too!!

Yay! :party0011:

Well I know where I want to be invited at Christmas then. :)

I'll make some marrow rum this year I think. :)

Pity me. I have 4 gallons of mead ready for xmas! :eek::D

MEAD!!!! all that sugar Steve.

I'll buy a couple of large marrows this evening, then scrounge a pair of old tights of Colleen. :D

lmao Jim! make sure she isnt wearing them first!

:D well, she wouldn't appreciate being hung up in the shed for a couple of months now would she. :)

with some marrows down her tights :D
lmao

what does it taste like this marrow concoction

It's lovely Vicky and so easy to make

Take the top off a marrow, scoop out all the seeds, leaving as much flesh as you can, fill the hole with brown sugar, top it up with dark rum, place the top back on, then suspend in a sock, or pair of tights, (That's why I make 2) and just hang somewhere dry but cool for a couple of months. strain and decant into a bottle when you are ready to drink it. NOT Atkins friendly, but very warming love.

so i could easily move in then :D

I want to live with Linz. :D

Back