escaping average

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hi all,

Inspired by Julz, Nicki26, monsoon and everyone's sucesses, and howdy's recent post on trouser size...

Firstly I wanted to say well done to everyone who has got to target or who is almost at target, and those on the way to target, and everyone esle!

What we are doing here (on LT and other weight loss/life improvement programs) is deciding to push against average.

the average person is overweight or obese, the stats are there, the healthy weight people are becoming a minority and as a nation, even western world, we are becomming bigger. there are even more overweight kids now too.

ask the 'average person' in the street about food and alcohol consumption... most would say 'ooh I could never give up... (insert alcohol, chocolate, food, fags, etc...)

to motivate you along, i thought i'd share a quote i heard a long time ago, I cant remember who it was by, and may not be verbatum, but here goes...

Average... is same as mediocrity.

what is mediocrity?

top of the bottom?

bottom of the top?

cream of the crap...

yaaaay for pushing against mediocrity and taking back control of our lifes!

Happy Tuesday folks :D

Brill post hun!! 100% spot on!!

Let's not be normal!! lol :D

Hi all,

What we are doing here (on LT and other weight loss/life improvement programs) is deciding to push against average.

Average... is same as mediocrity.
what is mediocrity?
cream of the crap...

yaaaay for pushing against mediocrity and taking back control of our lifes!

Happy Tuesday folks :D

CREAM OF THE CRAP -:D:D:D that's just classic!!!! Nice one!

brilliant post hun xxx

LOL! Love it! :)

Nice one msblonde! xox love it love it love it! :D xox

Great post Helen, and so true! My bro-in-law was impressed by my loss and said he needed to shift and few lbs but couldn't give up the beer!! (If he just gave up the beer he wouldn't need to lose a few lb!)

Here's to no longer being average!!!!!

x

Back