Esource access

Nicowlala

Hi everyone.
Wonder if you can help.
I've just joined WW paying weekly until I decide if it's for me.
I've been looking at their website & wanted to join up to esource.
It says to ask leader for leaflet with access code, which I did but she said that was for Monthly Plan members only!
From what I can understand from website it's for any paid member.
Have I miss understood something?

I think you have to pay monthly to access e-source but it's great cos you get all that info and your group fees cheaper, just by committing to monthly-I think

i think if you want to go to class and go online you need the monthly pass.

Hi everyone.
Wonder if you can help.
I've just joined WW paying weekly until I decide if it's for me.
I've been looking at their website & wanted to join up to esource.
It says to ask leader for leaflet with access code, which I did but she said that was for Monthly Plan members only!
From what I can understand from website it's for any paid member.
Have I miss understood something?

i got exactly the same impression from the website! i am in the process of emailing head office to find out, because when i asked my leader she told me the same. but it says its the companion for members who go to group?

i'm a member who goes to group whether i pay weekly or not!

You only get esource free if you pay monthly(which is cheaper) you get the booklet with the access code when you sign up to monthly.

If you think you will go for at least 4 weeks join up for a pass It works out at £2.99 per week for those first 4 weeks

It's not just for monthly pass members at all. It is included as part of monthly pass, and it works out cheaper, but you can pay for the meetings each week and also subscribe to esource for £6.95 a month with the access code available from your leader.

Personally I wouldn't switch to esource whilst attending meetings unless I was a gold member and didn't need to pay for the meetings as it works out so much more expensive, but it's my no means unavailable generally.

Back