Ess3X Girly - last chance to loose - Diary

A consistent 2lbs per week is like the dieting holy grail! Well done!

Hi here to follow as you have a great imagination when it comes to dinners ect, you have done great upto now, keep it up x

Well had a rotten cold again this week - I am blaming the office it's too cold and too open plan so we are all spreading it around!
Well weigh in 15 this morning and 1lbs off - not surprised as we had Chinese last week and I didn't have a a few thin pancakes around my crispy duck, gotta push a little harder to drink more this week as really slacking there at the moment, it's too cold to drink water :(
Busy weekend coming up - put tonight doing a Partylite Show for a friend, the we have the scout and guides pamper shopping evening tomorrow so busy busy busy, but I have got my snacks sorted out so I am not tempted my mince pies, mulled wine or cupcakes he he

2lbs off woo hoo! Thought I had a bad week, TOTM etc... so very please.

Hi Everyone
Sorry for not being on for a long time, happy new year and hope you all had a fab festive period. I put on 1lb over Xmas so was really please. Just had a cheeky weigh in midweek and have lost 3lbs already yay!
Found some fab new products - from waitrose bavarian cheese - only 1g carb per 100g and bavarian frankfurters - 1g carb for 2 - they are lush!
Also I bought some of the Atkins shakes - which make a bit of a change from water and coke zero.
xxxxx
xxxxx

Morning, well done on the 1 lb....I wish I could say the same.

Back