• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Essay writing - kick up the backside needed!

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Hi all!

Somebody pleaseeeeeeeee give me a kick up the backside! I'm writing an essay for my Masters at the moment, and I have to post it tomorrow. I still have 2400 words to write :eek: and I have no motivation. I've had the flu all week :( so this is the first day I've actually felt well enough to write anything, but it's after 12.30 and I still haven't got started, aaarrrgggghhhhh!! :sigh:

All kicks up the backside would be gratefully received!

Sian xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:asskick:

I like working to goals ie 150 words in one hour etc to try and keep myself motivated. An intravenous drip of coffee also helps though :D

Now, get yourself off of here, and get writing :p

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
:asskick:

I like working to goals ie 150 words in one hour etc to try and keep myself motivated. An intravenous drip of coffee also helps though :D

Now, get yourself off of here, and get writing :p

Haha! Thanks hun! I'm setting myself the target of 1500 words by 5pm. Only 900 to go then :sigh: xx

O.k. Dude !!!!

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Ah yes, dissertation hell! I remember it well! :eek: Mine was only 10,000 words luckily, but that was more than enough bearing in mind I spent 2.5 days a week getting data at the hospital!

I'm 1800 words in now...getting there slowly! :sigh: xx

Did you make it Sian ???

400.........easy, peasy for a girl of your intellegence, ability, tenacity and of course sheer good looks !!!!

Just think how good it will feel when it is finished.

Don't even talk to me about data especially from students! Glad it is coming on, 400 words is easy, I have a problem with doing too much and waffling :eek:
Ah yes, dissertation hell! I remember it well! :eek: Mine was only 10,000 words luckily, but that was more than enough bearing in mind I spent 2.5 days a week getting data at the hospital!

I'm 1800 words in now...getting there slowly! :sigh: xx