Essential beauty products - What are your bathroom must haves?

Definitely Aquaphor for lips and dry skin patches.

I also love Estee Lauder Idealist, and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. I am in my mid twenties, but I have noticed an improvement in my skin since starting with these products.

Bio Oil is a great product for me! :D It's suppose to be good as one loses weight too! ;)

cannot live without e45 bath - started using it because i get eczema BUT it has done wonders for the skin all over my body

also use tons of different boots aromatherapy oils to add t the bath to suit my mood and teh time of day

for my face - - i sometimes work 18 hour days which involve my make up needing to stay on for over 24 hours!! - - the only thing that doesnt cake or smudge or crease or just look bleugh is teh whole range of products called bare minerals!

mascara - lancome hypnose

carmex!!!

oh and a real treat as its a bit expensive but it last ages - goes a long way and smells fab - - dermalogic body hydrating cream - heaven in a bottle

I don't know if hair products are counted but I love my Tigi/Bedhead oatmeal & honey shampoo and conditioner! Used to use the control freak one but the smell of the oatmeal and honey is just lovely.

I went to Boots yesterday to stock up on all my favourites. 50% off!

I really, really love the Soap and Glory range. It's a new favourite of mine. I love their flake away stuff.

ehero.jpg

It makes your skin so soft and it smells really nice. They also have a great body polish which I use beforehand.

I also love the Time delay lip plumping lip gloss. I love anything that makes my lips feel that tingly - I reckon it must be doing something!!

Lxx

omg i love my tigi hair products, good job the other half doesn't know how much they cost, lol!! i was just wondering if any of you ladies have any recomendations for a good fake tan then you can just slap on and doesn't come out all streaky

Anne French Cleanser for sensitive skin
Oil of Olay
Bio oil
Nivea Q10
Pantene hair care

Oil of Olay moisturizer
Sunscreen 365 days a year
Jovan Musk perfume
moisturizing lip balm
Hairspray
Lever 2000 body soap

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel - after YEARS of trying to find a face wash that works, finally found it!

Oil of Olay first effects moisturiser

Elizabeth Arden Flawlesh Finish Foundation - also been using for years, beige No 40 is an exact match for my skin, and it is so light, yet with good coverage - you wouldn't even know you're wearing it.

Dove firming body lotion - just a recent discovery as it was on offer in Superdrug, I love it! (Also I use Dove summer glow body lotion)

No7 Cleanse & Care eye make up remover (blue liquid). This stuff is FANTASTIC!! it removes all traces of eye make up including waterproof mascara - I just wouldn't use anything else. I tend to wait until Boots do their £5 off vouchers and stock up then for £1 per bottle instead of the usual £6

I couldnt live without my -

Asda Clearderm Wipes,

Body Shop Bronzer,

Avon Finish It Hairspray,

Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo,

Avon Blackest Black Eyeliner,

Olay Multi Radiance Daily UV Fluid,

My False Tan,

Body Butter,

Sally Hansen Nail Care,

Bourjous Mascara,

Eyelash Curlers,

Avon Foot File,

Paul Smith Extreme, Lacoste & DNKY Perfume.

Glamshine Lip Gloss,

Boots Foundation.

:D:D:D:D:D

Clinique color surge eyeshadows (crease proof and lasts for ever)

Chanel & Bourjois Nail Varnish

Oil of Olay - Total Effects moisturiser

Avon super shock mascara

Boo x

i cant live without:

No 7 Black eye liner.. (its luuuush)..

A sponge for applying foundation.. (just dont feel it goes on as better without)..

No 7 foundation..

Im busy trying to work out whats the best mascara for me..

x x

Decleor aromescence serum in neroli. Heaven in a bottle
Decleor lip blam in a pot.
Body shop body butters.
Lush dream time bath bomb.

Has to be the Ysl radiant touch for the nasty dark circly eyes.

And anything by clarins, their stuff is great and smells so nice :)

Simple facial wash
Simple mosteriser
No 7 foundation
Black eyeliner
Hair Straightner (A Must)

Can't live without this stuff for my nails - it really makes your nails fab! :)

0609959.jpg

Back