Essential beauty products - What are your bathroom must haves?

another vote for after party here :)

i love bumble and bumble hair powder, i wouldn't want to go outside without using it now!
bare escentuals foundation, estee lauder magnascopic mascara and mac blusher are my everyday bits make up wise.
clinique skincare can't be beaten!
and i love lush stuff too :)

Hey :)

I could NOT live without:

Liz Earle - Face products
L' Occitane- Body cream and soaps
Mac - Make up ALL OF IT!!!
Aveda Dry Remedy - Shampoo & Conditioner

If any of these peoducts get discontinued I'm gonna cry!!!

:bestwishes:

Lei xx

!BldjlRgBmk~$(KGrHqEH-EEEtreV8RbVBLb)IW2Q7w~~_35.JPG

I am in LOVE with this stuff. Its like moisturiser. And the smell is kjsdbfihsrvg. I recently broke my ankle and after getting my cast off, i had loads of dry/dead skin. This stuff used everyday made my skin soft as anything.

Other stuff i cant live without:

Johnsons "dreamy skin" face moisturiser.
Dove moisturiser. <333
Mint shower Gel.
Rimmel London black eye shadow.
GOSH eyeliner.
Eyeko sparkle powder.

x

never seen that - it looks nice. Where do you get it?

:)

waitrose-baby-bottom-butter.jpg

Protecting Bottom Butter

A rich, camomile-scented blend of olive oil and vanilla essential oil, to nourish the skin and help protect against irritation.

So cheap and just brilliant! It's Waitrose own brand in the baby section

:)

I am product mad and I am always looking for the perfect product. These are the ones I have actually settled on so far......

Too faced lash injection Mascara
- One of the only mascaras on the market that does everything (lengthens, curls, and volumises) and is also water proof.

E.L.F. Correction stick
- Extremely affective high quality that can mask anything and won't clog and because it's from E.L.F is extremely cheap.

Amie spring clean facial wash
- First face wash for oily skin I have found that doesn't smell medical, herbal, or causes a rash.

Lush tea tree water - In a spray and is so pure it can be used as a toner, on bites and cuts, and in hot weather.

Palmers cocoa butter - Firms skin and soothes stretch marks.

Hopi ear candles - A bit a random but very effective on blocked ears, headaches, and sinus problems.

Peri gum mouthwash - If you suffer from any oral problem, this stuff made with peppers will shift it fast.

Lush buffy body scrub bar - Softens the skin so much.

Nivea happy time shower cream
- A bargin and smells gorgeous.

Lush Ceriwens cauldron bath melt
- Luxury and you can wash with the muslin bag too.

Nivea dry deodrant - Suprising effective without harming the skin.

Montagne Jernesse red hot earth and aromathreapy facial masks - Red hot earth is great for anyone with blackheads and spots. Aromathreapy is violet scented and calms skin.

Starflower oil
- 5 times more effective than evening primrose.

just a heads up to anyone who has a £5 no7 boots voucher kicking around (i believe they're giving them out at the moment when you spend £5 in boots)- No7 Purifying Sauna Mask 75ml - Boots is absolutely AMAZING. and under a fiver when bought with said free voucher!

face -oil of olay cleanser, toner & moisturiser

Body - All Soap & glory body and bath, spa sugar crush smells like cream soda it's fab

Hair - Aussie mega shampoo & conditioner (but going to try bedhead) i have really dry frizzy hair

Daisybank-isn't it fabulous? It just smells so nice.

Winter-I love Rimmel eyeshadows too! I like that dark brown one and the lighter brown shimmery one. Beautiful :)

I've used really expensive products and really cheap ones. Some are worth spending money one and some aren't.

My fave body lotions are Palmer's Cocoa Butter and St Ives.

Fave cleanser is Avene Face wash and their tissue off cleanser for when I have shedloads of make up on!

Fave eye cream if Caudalie eye and lip contour cream.

Fave lip balm is Burt's Bees, with Carmex a close second. BB beats it only because it's minty!

Fave moisturiser Boots No 7 various ones including using the protect and perfect serum. Lush's skins shangri la is a very close second.

I'm sure there's loads of others, but I can't think of them at the moment!

Oooh I love this thread! Now I work for Lush so I hope you forgive the blatant bias but seriously everything I LOVE comes from this store! So here are my must haves!

Ultrabland make up remover
Angels on bare skin face cleanser
Eau roma water toner
Skin nanny face moisturiser
Ultralight face and body lotion
Cynthia sylvia stout shampoo
Retread conditioner
Happy hippy shower gel
Honey I washed the kids soap
Buffy
Aqua mirabilis
Dream cream!!!
Amandapondo bubble bar
Big blue, honey bee & geo phyzz bath bombs
Floating island bath melt
Sacred truth fresh face mask

Gosh I don't have a single thing from a drugstore... :D

I went on holiday to butlins at bognor last week and popped in to a lush shop in Chichester and OMG i love this stuff i spent a fortune went back 2 days running, will be buying all my skincare & bodycare there, from now on!

I brought:
Ultraband cleanser
Eau-Roma water toner
Celestial moisuriser
rock star soap
Henna hair dye
Sexy peel soap
Glorious mud
yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel
Tramp shower gel
Creamy candy bubble bar
The comforter bubble bar
Trichomania solid shampoo bar
Jungle conditioner bar

Loved them all i've even orders some more off ebay and will be visiting the shop again soon :D

I am happy to go in Lush just to take a deep breath! Yum!

Vaseline for my hands as they are really dry
avon high gloss top coat, speeds up drying time and is super shiny
3 min miracle conditioner by ausie
green cream for anti redness by clinique followed by there stay put foundation and concealer

Vitamin E Oil which has worked miracles for my face and dry hands etc!

And James Brown Scandalous Rich Moisturising Conditioner ; use it once a week, your hair feels amazing.

Vaseline for my hands as they are really dry
avon high gloss top coat, speeds up drying time and is super shiny
3 min miracle conditioner by ausie
green cream for anti redness by clinique followed by there stay put foundation and concealer

Hiya Hun,

I gather you suffer from Facial redness do you? I just flush up all the time so I use the Clinique Green base, I love it!
Have you tried any other anti redness products that work? xx

I'm a beauty junkie (you'd never know to look at me most days lol), have tried loads of different things over the years but these are all fantastic;

Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils - have them in loads of colours, they really are the best. Not the cheapest but really versatile and easy to use (recommend their liquid liners too).

Too Faced eye shadow primer - your makeup looks the same when you take it off as when you put it on!

No 7 Creme Touch translucent powder - is actually translucent and not orange! Perfect if you just want to look a bit more polished without having to wear foundation.

Seche Vite top coat - makes your nail polish really shiny and long lasting.

Revlon matte eyeshadows - these are brilliant, I just wish they'd extend the colour range a bit.

Carmex - the best lip balm!

Collection 2000 lipglosses, the ones with a wand - nearly as good as ones that are five or more times the price, and much less painful to lose!

TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioner - pricey but lasts ages, smells lovely and tames "Irish" hair better than any other I've tried.

Microplane foot file - the best £25 I've ever spent on my feet. Will last forever as well (five years and you can't tell mine's been used).

Back