Essential beauty products - What are your bathroom must haves?

Chika

Silver Member
Hi Everyone

As we are all here loosing weight, I think its mega important that we also take good care of ourselves too. Beauty products are one of my favourite things in the world and i've tried a fair few!

This thread can be a place where we post our fave beauty products and let the world know about them. They don't have to be mega expensive, they should just work really well.

Ok so I'll go first. The one thing I never leave my house without is Carmex lip balm. Its a miracle in a pot, if your lips are chapped it fixes that and it gives you a nice gloss without being gloopy.

My next essential is Elizabeth Arden's ceramide time complex capsules. These look bizzare but when you open them up they contain a face lift in liquid form. Nothing stops me looking rough like these things!

Carmex.....:)
More heaven in a pot than miracle in a pot to me....just love the smell and taste :D

But then I am a lipsyl junkie!!!

I have been using Avon facial firming cream on my face and neck.....and think my face looks much better

have been using....Garnier nutralift eye cream....think it's working....:rolleyes::confused:

Debz
xx

I love products too, wy best friend and I call it comfort shopping , lol

i love no7 protect and perfect serum its brilliant
also love garnier summer body moisturising lotion for dark skin....again brilliant
avon quick touch leave in conditioner, now renamesd and repackaged but its still the same thing
love love love kerastase hair products but only when hubby has a good pay cheque haha

oooh and couldnt live without johnsons baby lotion, i use it for everything from hair smoothing to leg creaming to make up removal

I am fanatical about ROC eye cream - have been using it for years - I have virtually NO undereye lines and I'm 41! Also love protect and perfect - been using for 5 weeks now and do see a difference! The best handcream in the world has got to be Occitane shea butter - expensive at £12 a tube but it lasts for ever ...... have just discovered M&S fake tan - the lighter shade is great for blondes - its cheap - and looks really natural.

I'm a bit of a Dr Hauschka fan so most of those products, but number one would be the Quince cream - I love the smell :rolleyes:

My fave beauty products are Johnson's baby oil was which leaves my skin super-soft and Palmer's Cocoa Butter which smells GORGEOUS and helps minimise my stretchmarks~ what's not to love?!

Ann french cleansing milk and elemis moisturiser for me.

I agree with the ROC eye cream, also love Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

Back