Essential beauty products - What are your bathroom must haves?

has anyone subscribed to.one of these beauty boxes? you pay around a tenner a month and they send you a box of.samples to try, I love trying new stuff, some things are full size bottles. Ive signed up to she said beauty box and got my first month box last week. I was impressed.

teetiefunk said:
has anyone subscribed to.one of these beauty boxes? you pay around a tenner a month and they send you a box of.samples to try, I love trying new stuff, some things are full size bottles. Ive signed up to she said beauty box and got my first month box last week. I was impressed.

What kind of things did you get in it?

I got a bb cream sample which is actually amazing and Im going to pay for the full size, it will be good for holiday. A full size hand cream with essential oils, smells lovely. A st tropez gradual tanner, strip eyelashes, yardley perfume sample ( which was the only thing I disliked) and an elemis bath soak which I just used and.it was divine!! Also there was a slip that gave u money off the full sizes of these products should you want to.buy them
It all comes in a lovely box that could be reused for gifts I think. Looking forward to my next one.

teetiefunk said:

I used to get these! I got obsessed and ended up signed up to three different ones haha. Finally cancelled them because I got a lot of skin care products and I have very sensitive skin so didn't dare use them!

which box was ur fave felix??

I started with Glossybox, then signed up for the Feel Unique box (which they now don't do anymore) and the Joliebox. I really liked Glossybox but it was hit & miss. Joliebox was really nice, think its a French owned company. I really liked that one! Lots of high end samples :)

Yeah thats what I like about it...its a chance to try some things Id never usually buy.

teetiefunk said:
I got a bb cream sample which is actually amazing and Im going to pay for the full size, it will be good for holiday. A full size hand cream with essential oils, smells lovely. A st tropez gradual tanner, strip eyelashes, yardley perfume sample ( which was the only thing I disliked) and an elemis bath soak which I just used and.it was divine!! Also there was a slip that gave u money off the full sizes of these products should you want to.buy them
It all comes in a lovely box that could be reused for gifts I think. Looking forward to my next one.

Which one do you get? Box I mean?
Also what bb cream? I get estae Lauder one and it's goid but v expensive x

Dior lip gloss
loreal shampoo & conditioners - cheaper in home bargains
Just managed to get a free sample of Dior show new look mascara love it
Lush karma bubble bar
white company flowers hand and nail cream
loreal preference hair colour
sanctury body lotion
No7 cleansing wipes
paloma Picasso or cocoa channel pperfume
i could go on forever

Dior show mascara is fabulous. And it smells nice too. Thinking I'll either treat myself to that or to benefit's they're real when my mascara runs out.

After having it recommended to me I bought Estée Lauder Zero Smudge mascara and I love it, for the first time ever I've got a great lengthening mascara which doesn't leave me with panda eyes at all during the day.

Can anyone suggest any skin care products for spots and clogged up pores? i did have the Olay moisturizer which was amazing and did my skin the world of good but it's £15 - £20 for a small tub which doesn't last long and I can't afford to keep buying it atm. :(

xx

Linz* said:
Can anyone suggest any skin care products for spots and clogged up pores? i did have the Olay moisturizer which was amazing and did my skin the world of good but it's £15 - £20 for a small tub which doesn't last long and I can't afford to keep buying it atm. :(

xx

I've been using simple products recently, they are nice and not too expensive.

Simple is really good for sensitive skin! Also Boots own range of sensitive stuff is great. I always use their foaming face wash :)

I have quite sensitive skin too and used to get bad break outs. I now use Boots Cucumber scrub, Bodyshop Vitamin E Soap and then Boots Vitamin E Toner and Daytime Moisturiser. I don't moisturise at night but I do use a garnier Sensitive Face Wipe followed by a splash of water! Hope this helps, I know how break outs feel. :(

Linz* said:
They ok for sensitive skin? think i've seen their stuff advertised and pretty sure it's for sensitive skin but can't remember x

Yes, i think so. My sil uses their shampoo & shower gel on my niece who has very sensitive skin. I get sore cheeks with products that are too harsh and this seems fine.

On a totally different subject- I got some benefit 'they're real' mascara today & I love it!!

Mini_Mog said:
On a totally different subject- I got some benefit 'they're real' mascara today & I love it!!

I just got some 'they're real' mascara too....seriously loving it. I also use the bad gal mascara when I want something a little more subtle!! :)

I can't live without my Clarins facial cleanser! it's brilliant as I've got sensitive skins, but also clears spots up within a day and leaves my face feeling lovely! x

I can't live without my Clarins facial cleanser! it's brilliant as I've got sensitive skins, but also clears spots up within a day and leaves my face feeling lovely! x

I use this to, the water ones though rather than the cream.

Back