Essential beauty products - What are your bathroom must haves?

emma_partington27 said:
My skin at the mo is horrendous on my forehead and bridge ov my nose my skin starts flaking but only every ova day ive tried every moisturizer going and ive even got sum oilatium and its still doin it! And wen its due to flake it gets dead itchy help!

Gentle exfoliate to get rid of flaky skin ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

my head to toe beauty essentials:

hair: tigi bed head dumb blonde shampoo and conditioner / aussie three minute miracle intensive conditioner / mark hill sos protective blow dry cream / john frieda blonde gleam cream / tigi marshmallow texturiser / tigi queen for a day thickening spray and superstar for a day hair spray.

face: la roche posay effaclar range for sensitive combination skin. I recommend this to ANYONE with breakout prone but sensitive skin. I use the face cleaner, pore tightening astringent, duo outbreak cream, targeted breakout corrector and the hydraphase intensive moisturiser. I also use St Ives face scrub, and soap and glory peaches and clear cleansing milk. I use simple kind to skin face wipes to take base makeup off.

makeup: smashbox illuminating primer, benefit erase paste concealer, mac studio sculpt concealer, ysl touche eclat undereye brightener and highlighter, mac studio fix mineralize foundation and powder, benefit Havana / coralista / hula and peach blusher boxes, benefit highbeam highlighter, soap and glory eyelid primer and liquid eyeliner, bourgeois mascara, soap and glory 'arch de triumph' eyebrow pencil, mac lip glass gloss, and a variety of eyeshadows!

hands: solar oil for cuticles, almond hand cream from marks and Spencer, and a tom pellerau curved nail file. i love Opi and rimmel nail polish.

body: soap and glory scrub of your life body scrub, original source raspberry and vanilla milk shower gel and soap and glory righteous butter body butter.

feet: soap and glory marvel heel moisteriser, Avon brown sugar scrub, and jml ped egg / pedicure set.

I dont really look nice with fake tan on but if I do I use rimmel instant and st tropez.

eyelashes I use eyelure, girls aloud party collection, or naturalites.

perfume: any vera Wang princess, miss dior, prada candy, nina by nina ricci, euphoria by Calvin klein or armani code.

:)

oh and GHDs, tweezerman tweezers, mark hill hairdryer and Barbara daly makeup brushes!

invested in Olay moisturizer and Olay face and eye make up remover because a friend said it's really good and i'm so glad i listened. It's amazing. As us girls know, mascara is a nightmare to remove completely without pulling our eyelashes out! but this has made it so much easier, it just comes off with one wipe and it smells absolutely gorgeous and does what it says on the bottle. :)
the moisturizer is really good too, i use it before bed and in the morning and it leaves my face soft and fresh all day.
I have sensitive skin and my skin doesn't take wellto most products, but this has been a lifesaver.

X

I love oil cleansing but it takes so long to do it's a bit of a no go with a 4 month old! Favourite products are mac studio fix only make up I've ever used that matches my skin perfectly! Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser and estee Lauder Idealist although I rarely buy this now as it's so bloody expensive! :(

Xx

xjadiex said:
I love oil cleansing but it takes so long to do it's a bit of a no go with a 4 month old! Favourite products are mac studio fix only make up I've ever used that matches my skin perfectly! Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser and estee Lauder Idealist although I rarely buy this now as it's so bloody expensive! :(

Xx

What's oil cleansing???

Olay cleanser and toner for me, I got a little mini sample one in a beauty advent calender last Christmas and haven't stopped buying it since. It smells beautiful and isn't harsh on my skin at all. My face feels super clean after using it too! xx

Liz Earle cleanse and polish or failing that N'Spa do a good copy... Coconut oil combined with aloe vera gel and vitamin e oil is my make yourself moisturiser along with a spritz of mineral water and green tea toner again made myself...

from the dark side with love

A good moisturiser! I like boots cucumber essentials and una brennan rose cream. A good eyebrow kit.. I use a mac angled brush and a brown powder, concealer, the bourjois fruit one is great! Also cocoa butter, i like the palmers in a pump bottles as it makes less mess and helps with stretch marks and moisture. The unfragranced one is the one i prefer as the smell can get sickening. A nice perfume is also essential to me, i am using chloe at the moment x

Liz Earle cleanse and polish or failing that N'Spa do a good copy... Coconut oil combined with aloe vera gel and vitamin e oil is my make yourself moisturiser along with a spritz of mineral water and green tea toner again made myself...

from the dark side with love

I ordered lots of Liz Earle stuff yesterday as there is a January bundle offer on the website, can't wait to use them. Heard so much good stuff about it!

I keep them as a wash and use rota... I wash them every other day as I always have washing on the go... You can buy extra ones too... If you take care of them they last ages... xx

From the Dark side with love...xx

Well it's been a week after using Liz Earle and my skin feels amazing! i can't believe how much crap her products pull out of your skin, my skin is so soft and looks radiant too. X

Well it's been a week after using Liz Earle and my skin feels amazing! i can't believe how much crap her products pull out of your skin, my skin is so soft and looks radiant too. X

Really pleased for you... It is worth every penny...xx

From the Dark side with love...xx

Mine are
Toner
moisturiser
face wash
eye cream
feminine spray & wash

A new discovery for me, the L'oreal Micellar water. Apparently it's just a cheaper version of Bioderma which I've never used so I couldn't tell you whether it's better or worse, but it's been amazing for my skin and it removes every bit of make up, even stubborn mascara! It's about £4 something a bottle in Superdrug. I love it x

Back